BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Tram H.
Auburn, AL
The Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide on pencil from Urban Decay is absolutely amazing! It is so smooth, easy to use, and very pigmented. The product is creamy and not dry like other lip liners on the market. Lasting power is 3/5 but I'm willing to look past it because of its comfortability. I would definitely buy again if I can find my fave colors. It is a high end lip liner but it is worth it.
Yasline C.
These Gwen Stefani lip pencils in collaboration with Urban decay we're a flop in my book, the colors are great and the urban decay 24/7 lip liners are hands down my favorite but these were clearly made with a different formula. They don't glide on nearly as well, very rough and dry. If you love the sahdes look into the normal line of the UD lip liners, most of them are available there as well in much better quality.
Lisa M.
I purchased this product at Sephora in the colors Firebird, 714, and Rocksteady. They are in a classic pencil format so you do need to sharpen them. All 3 of the colors glide on easily, apply evenly and have great pigmentation. Once they are applied they do not budge, and they also help keep your lipstick on longer when applied all over the lips before your lipstick.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
if i could give 20 stars i would. if i could go back in time and buy a million, i would. this is the absolute best lipliner (and lip color all together) i have ever owned. and it is part of gwens collection which really solidifies how amazing this product actually is. amplifies my lip size shape and color. no needles !
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I just love this lip liner it's just the perfect red. Since I purchased it everyone I crave a red lip this is my go to. Gwen killed it with this lip liner very creamy non drying easy to pair with a variety of red lipsticks or just by it self. Affordable in price as well. This is must in every ones makeup collection
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
It really does stay on!

I recently tried a few different lip liners to see if I could find one that could really last all day as I am a wedding photographer and this one stood the test!  It def depends on what you eat drink ect but it stayed on way longer than the other one I tried!  And I like the way you can easily mix and match with other lipsticks by them as well!
Daniell S.
Sycamore, IL
I have this in Wonderland and it is my favorite cool tone red liner! I picked it up at Nordstrom rack with a matching lipstick I'm halfway through it and am desperate to find another!! Initially I thought the formula was a little drier than others but I think that's what gives it the amazing anti feathering power
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
When they say glide on THEY MEAN GLIDE ON. It literally goes on so smoothly I have to be careful actually sometimes I draw right into my creases around my mouth onto my face. It doesn't get stuck on my lips and in two quick swoops I have a perfect lip line.
Olivia D.
State College, PA
The Urban Decay UD Gwen Stefani lip liner is one of my favorite lip liners to use. It is long lasting and comes in many bold colors! A Sephora employee recommended it to me and I couldn't have been happier with the results. I would 100% buy this product again.
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
I bought one of these at Nordstrom Rack in a deep red shade. I have only hand swatched it so far but I can say that the color is creamy and pigmented just like I would expect from Urban Decay. The packaging is cute as well.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.
What color is this?
MiszDiane E.
Casa Grande , AZ
Does this line last all day and is the color turn to its label ?