BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
Love the pigment. Gorgeous wine red. The only reason I give four stars is that you can find something equally as good at a drugstore for a fraction of the price.
Amanda r.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Oh my gaesh were do I begin!!! ( super big hearts ) this is my all time favorite.. I am always looking for my Urban decay before I leave the house ..best best best lipliner ever ...stags put and the color is ....bliss
Denauli A.
Soldotna
This product is absolutely amazing the color allows you to play up any look. The product is creamy and easily to apply, and it lasts all day. It was definitely worth what I spent on it.
Lisa Marie S.
Naperville, IL
Review for: 714 more...
Ex Girlfriend is a gorgeous color and it applies and wears just beautifully, I hope they make it permanent because it's awesome!! I love the matching lipstick too.
Lilliana G.
Sacramento, CA
The Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil is so nice and full of color. I would recommend this if you are into bright nice colors. Easy to apply. Not that pricy, and very long lasting. I would totally buy it again.
Jewels G.
Review for: Firebird more...
The moment I saw this color I fell in love. I would not trade it for anything. The only issue I had with it is the pricing. A tad bit pricey for a liner but I mean it's worth it. Glides on so gorgeous and it is definitely a staple.
Holly B.
Folkston
Iv tried this at ulta and it's pretty good! Its rich and smooth. I don't know how well it would last throughout the day but it's a great product. Very pigmented.
Maureen F.
Beaverton, OR
I didn't really like the Gwen Stefani collaboration, I own a lot of the colab but the lipstick was not my favorite, but the lip liner was better. It lasted long and was very smooth.
Sandra O.
Turlock, CA
Have 2 of these in different shades including matching lipsticks. Long lasting, long wearing and oooohhh so creamy!!! Not to mention, Gwen Stefani is amazing and I wouldn't expect any less from this collection!
Ashley A.
Anaheim, CA
I freaking love this lip liner the color is so bold and vibrant. I would buy another one but the only thing I need to get it the matte lipsticks, I'm not sure if they have one for the same lip liner but I do need to check into it more. (I'm kinda new to makeup products besides drugstore)
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.