BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I really enjoyed this product because it doesn't cause the skin around your lips to break out! Sometimes other brands will for me since I have super sensitive skin but this brand never irritates my skin!
Natasha N.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Wonderland more...
Anything of urban decay is made to last!! I love their products because I don't feel that I need to go check my face to see if stuff is melting off. This definitely applies to their lip pencils as well!
Candice D.
berea
What can i say?? I've been happy with the ENTIRE line of Gwen!! But my absolute fav is her lipliner && her eyeshadow pallette!!! Omg...the best quality. Not that Urban Decay would ever disappoint me!!!
Guadalupe N.
Westminster, CA
Glides on like butter! Super pigmented! I sometimes use as a lipstick! It does not make my lips feel dry and last a long time. Of course after eating and drinking you do have to re apply but even if you didn't it still looks great.
Scher G.
Orlando, FL
These lip pencils are packaged beautifully, and the product on the inside is eve better. I loved the range of colors this line had to offer and the formula was creamy without bleeding off the lip line. I think Urban Decay lipliners have some of the best to offer.
Abigail M.
I absolutely in love with this product. Once I apply it it does not budge. Like most lip liners they smudge and makes the lipstick go all over your face but with this one it stays in place and is one of my very very very favorites.
Mackenzie D.
Hemet
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipliner!! First time user and its the best lip liner ive used, the color, the pigment, the look everything bout it the tip so easy too put on! Yes 100% would buy it again! :D
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
Love this lip liner. It works perfect with my lips and it does well. Last along time, I bought this product at at sephora. It is super good and like I said, works well. Totally would recommend to others!
Maribel A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Firebird more...
He colors are true to color. You can easily put it on without worrying about tracing it again. Unless you want a more heavier look but one wear and it brings out the color
Dejiana R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Review for: Rock Steady more...
As a Person of Color I have to be very careful of what makeup products I use and this Lip pencil is one of my favorites. The packaging is stunning and the color is beautiful and very long lasting.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.