BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
cristina o.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this color and the formula is super creamy! Im a aspiring makeup artist and this line of lip pencils were recomended by another makeup artist i tried it and have some in my kit at all times they look great on all types of skin tones!
Emily L.
dundee
It glides through my lips. The scent was pleasing. Loved the long last of qualities of it. It was easy to apply. Would like to purchase it again. Very long lasting. Stayed on my lips for a long period of time.
Rozana C.
Urban decay has great lip pencils and I've tried several of them. The Gwen stefania 24/7 actually stays on my lips even if I'm drinking or eating something. It has a smooth texture to it so when applying to your lips, the lip pencil glides on smoothly. I recommend this product especially if you want a lip liner that won't dry your lips out.
Jessica G.
Beautiful color and great formula. The rock steady color has over taken my former favor red line, OCC's NSFW. This red is so rosy and blends so beautifully with a lot of the colors I own and wear regularly.
Krystle C.
Cincinnati, OH
Goes on like butter and the color is amazing I love the packaging it's so pretty and cute the color is vibrant and so pigmented it last all day put on in the morning and still on through dinner always meets my expectations I would buy again in every color
Chrisby C.
Girl if you want a lip pencil that last I recommend this it's long lasting and it have perfect packaging and the pigment in it is perfect sure it's a little pricey but I recommend
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
I had bought this lip liner and the Kylie cosmetics liner and this one is hands down better than Kylie's! It was easy to apply and was cheaper than I thought it would be! I will be buying this product again very soon
Belem F.
The color pay off for this lip liner is great. Liner slides right on your lips for a clean line. Does not smudge as much as other brands. The color pay off is amazing. Suites all skin types and ages. I would definitely buy this product again.
Anaise R.
New York
Lip pencils have to have great color and consistency. This product does. It fills out my lips perfect without being dry. I use the liner as full lipstick so it has to be a good.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I really enjoyed this product because it doesn't cause the skin around your lips to break out! Sometimes other brands will for me since I have super sensitive skin but this brand never irritates my skin!
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.