BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Stephanie S.
Review for: Wonderland more...
Urban Decay UD Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil is amazing. I love how smooth it goes on. I love parting it with the matching lipstick. # UrbanDecay❤️. I would totally recommend it. One of the best lip pencil out there.
Ericka G.
This pencil went on so smooth with such a rich pay off. I was highly satisfied with this product and it is my go to lip pencil when doing a bold red lip. Definitely a color that you can be confident in both for look and wear!
Kristin W.
Rockledge, PA
Gorgeous color! I love anything urban decay does! Super easy to apply and is so smooth. It definitely met my exceptions. Super long lasting and looks gorgeous! I will definitely be purchasing again!
Patty P.
I love this lip liner my lips don't feather it keeps my lipstick in place it's easy to apply it's easy to use I put it on in the mornings and is still on in the afternoon whenever I get off work I would definitely recommend it to anyone it's very well worth the price!
Heather T.
Lubbock, TX
If you're an urban decay fanatic like myself you'll love this. It lasts for hours on end so perfect for a night out with the girls! Also the color is absolutely stunning. You'll get compliments left and right with this color
Shanjida R.
Anaheim, CA
I am a huge fan of ud pencil collection and eyeliners. They are extremely pigmented. I'm a pro mua so for my bridal clients urban decay liners and eye makeup product is a go to every time.
Madison B.
Waynesville, NC
The Urban Decay UD Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil is one of my least favorites of the urban decay collection , it is very dry on the lips and the durability is very low quality .
Ali W.
Review for: Firebird more...
Super pigmented and long lasting. Makes a great match for the lipstick. Goes on smoothly and makes it easy to define lips. Purchased via Ulta. For unique colors, UD is great. If you're looking for basic colors, may be better to go with something cheaper.
Lidiana B.
Mission, TX
I love using this lipliner because I feel that I can fill in my lips with it sometimes and it'll make them look super full and plumpy! It is long lasting which is the best when it comes to buying lipliners or lipstick in general.
edith s.
Mission, TX
Review for: Firebird more...
I love this lip liner, it stays in my lips all day and gives a nice color to my lips, i have been using urban decay liners for years and i really like them, this is a special edition and i had to have it. i love it and would recommend without hesitation.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.