BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Sarah L.
South Jordan, UT
I absolutely love this color. It's such an awesome shade and it really helps to keep color in place. Always be sure it's sharp enough though otherwise it can look kind of sloppy. This is one of my fave products from urban decay. I usually use this color in conjunction with one of my red Stila lip colors.
Sandi T.
These lip pencils glide on so easily like butter . It has a great consistency and I like the packaging . It's a tad pricy but you get the quality you pay for . I got mine at Sephora and I would recommend it to others .
Kasondra S.
Cleveland, OH
I'm one of those people that has to have red lips all of the time. Normally I will just use a lip pencil, and maybe put in a little lipstick or gloss to adjust to the color I'm feeling. I don't have time to reapply a bunch of times throughout the day, and I always have to have chapstick on, so I've stuck with this because it doesn't wear off all day!
Elektra M.
Indianapolis, IN
First off Who doesn't love Gwen Stefani??!! I have not personally tried this but the 24 seven glide on lip pencil is great you can use it for your lips or your eyes and with urban decay 24 hour glide on pencil they have so many colors to choose from that it works with any eyeshadow you can come up with!
Abby M.
I like the Urban Decay had their 24/7 lip pencil come out. I just don't personally support Gwen Stefani, so I would not purchase this product again.. Color lasted a short amount of time for me.
Tiffany B.
California , MD
Perfect color for fall. I love urban decay for lip and eye lines. The formulations are so creamy and glide in the skin so well it's hard not to be addicted. They have awesome pigment and last a fair amount of time. Prevent any feathering of my lipsticks and give me my desired more polished look.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
I have been using it for very long time and I love it... glide on smoothly and very pigmented.... it's little pricy but worth it.... comes in nice packaging... I would but it again, and do recommend this to who is in market for good quality lip liner 💋
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: 714 more...
Urban Decay's new collaborative collection with Gwen Stefani is one of my favorites, and this lip liner is my new go-to for red liner, even replacing my long-time fave, MAC's Ruby Woo!
J D.
New Haven, CT
I was drawn to this because the packaging was amazing and I'm a fan of both Gwen Stefani and Urban Decay products. It is long lasting and can be worn alone or with a gloss. It does not move and keep your lipstick in place all day. I made sure I got them all, because the packaging was everything.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
The colors available of these lip pencils are so beautiful! But I do not like the way they feel on my lips. They seem a little drying to me. And for the price it's just not worth it in my opinion
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.
What color is this?
MiszDiane E.
Casa Grande , AZ
Does this line last all day and is the color turn to its label ?