BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Absolutely love this lip liner! Stays on great! Goes on smooth! Shipping was quick with amazing packaging. Ordered from ulta and got a ton of free samples to come with it! I would definitely recommend it!
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Rock Steady more...
When ever I go for a dark look, I like to wear a lip liner underneath, and this one has recently become one of my favorite. The color is rich and it easy to put on. Urban Decay is such a nice brand and this product is such a good price for a high end beauty line.
Anelise H.
Delaware, OH
Review for: Firebird more...
Can we just appreciate the creaminess of this product?! It is so hydrating on my lips. The color is great, highly pigmented, and lasts very long with very little flaking throughout the day. There are so many options as well!
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Hands down one of the greatest lipliners I have ever used. The texture goes on smooth and it lasts. I really like that it doesn't wear off by the end of the night. It also blends very nicely with my lipstick. It is a great quality lipliner. The colors in comes in are very unique.
Sandi T.
These lip pencils glide on so easily like butter . It has a great consistency and I like the packaging . It's a tad pricy but you get the quality you pay for . I got mine at Sephora and I would recommend it to others .
Sarah L.
South Jordan, UT
I absolutely love this color. It's such an awesome shade and it really helps to keep color in place. Always be sure it's sharp enough though otherwise it can look kind of sloppy. This is one of my fave products from urban decay. I usually use this color in conjunction with one of my red Stila lip colors.
Kasondra S.
Cleveland, OH
I'm one of those people that has to have red lips all of the time. Normally I will just use a lip pencil, and maybe put in a little lipstick or gloss to adjust to the color I'm feeling. I don't have time to reapply a bunch of times throughout the day, and I always have to have chapstick on, so I've stuck with this because it doesn't wear off all day!
Abby M.
I like the Urban Decay had their 24/7 lip pencil come out. I just don't personally support Gwen Stefani, so I would not purchase this product again.. Color lasted a short amount of time for me.
Elektra M.
Indianapolis, IN
First off Who doesn't love Gwen Stefani??!! I have not personally tried this but the 24 seven glide on lip pencil is great you can use it for your lips or your eyes and with urban decay 24 hour glide on pencil they have so many colors to choose from that it works with any eyeshadow you can come up with!
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
The colors available of these lip pencils are so beautiful! But I do not like the way they feel on my lips. They seem a little drying to me. And for the price it's just not worth it in my opinion
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.