BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Mariah M.
I am really happy with the UD Gwen Stefani Lipstick 24/7 Lip Pencil. The product is very eye catching in its black and gold plastic but it felt a bit cheap as my other UD products feel a bit more expensive and better quality.The colors are very vibrant and VERY accurate to the color you see.I don't think I would purchase again just because the tip was a bit too big for my personal liking. But definitely a great product all in all.
Mayowa O.
Katy, TX
Review for: Firebird more...
I really liked this pencil because of the way it glides on my lips I loved is sooooo much it was an amazing product and it looked amazing on my skin would totally recommend its amazing. If you have dark skin I would totally recommend.
Alena W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This collab is a dream in HEAVEN! Urban Decay is one of my favorite go to brands. I love that theyre cruelty free. Gwen is known for her bold, iconic colourful lips. She could come out with any color lip product and I would buy it. That is why I love this collab. Not only are they great products, but in todays world where there are so many color choices, any colour Gwen chose for this collection will look FLAWLESS!
Autumn D.
Jasper, MO
Urban decay is one of my favorite brands and with such an amazing selection or lip colors I have to have this in my makeup collection. Though I hate Gwen steffani I love this dang lip liner
Angela K.
I have this liner in the shade "Ex-Girlfriend" and it's the perfect "my lips but better" line to go with my neutral lipsticks. I like this for everyday at work and for a base for my liquid lipsticks. This is my first Urban Decay lip liner and I'm not disappointed. Would love to check out their permanent line.
Leighanna P.
Maybe it is just the particular product I purchased, but I found the Gwen Stefani collaboration pulled and tugged at my lips noticeably more than any other in the 24/7 glide on line. The color however is gorgeous, so intense and pigmented, I just wish it were a bit more creamy and velvety. The liner stays on all day long and blends so beautifully with so many lipstick finishes and colors, doesn't bleed or stray out of place, but I did notice it was a bit drying and almost chalky. Like I mentioned before, I don't have this problem with any of the other colors in this line, and I would like to give this one another chance as I adore the color and wish it really did glide as beautifully as the others I own.
Brizeida B.
Bought a couple of the Gwen Stephani lip liners when they were on sale. They are super creamy smooth application, they don't tug at your lips. Can fill your whole lips for a nice matte look. Esy to apply. Long lasting & very pigmented. Beautiful range of shades. No longer available for purchase I believe.
Viridiana L.
Normal, IL
One of my favorite, if not my FAVORITE products!! This pencil absolutely does it's job by gliding it's creamy texture right on my lips! It fills in the creases of the lips and doesn't leave them crusty looking like many other dry textured pencils have in the past. The product stays on for several hours, so feel free to drink your coffee and sip your wine without any worry because it will not come off!
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
Ive been looking for a really good and bright lip liner. Its hard to find a "true red" and this is it. I believe Kat Van D has a really nice red shade as well, but the urban decay liners are also very good. Will have to repurchase this product down the road when I use mine up.
Amreena K.
The lip liners from this Gwen Stefani collection are my favorite all time lip liners! They are creamy and fit so comfortable on my lips. They also serve as a great base for Lipstick, no matter what I use, the matching lipstick or any other brand lipsticks, they still look perfect!
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.