BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Gabrielle K.
Paxinos, PA
I have been using this for a little over a year now and I absolutely love this stuff! It is really creamy and it is very long lasting, This made me buy all of the other shades at Ulta! I would recommend for anyone! I would definitely repurchase and I have!
Brianne N.
Deland, FL
This lip pencil will become your best friend it's a amazing product I work at Sephora and my costumers love these urban decay lip pencils they such a good product that they stay on for so long I saying u can never go wrong with one of these u definitely need to try it ur self I highly recommend this product u can purchase this product at any Sephora or ulta
leanna r.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I absolutely love this product. The consistency and formula of these liners are spot on perfect. They're creamy without the slip and not drying. Lays evenly and full color on the lips. Long lasting without it being uncomfortable. Great product overall.
Victoria G.
Review for: Wonderland more...
Very creamy and smooth application. Keeps my lips from feathering especially with red lipstick on top. Its from Gwen Stefani so I was expecting top notch and I was not disappointed. Also lasted the whole day. I always tell all of my friends about it,
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: 714 more...
Absolutely my favorite shade of lipstick and lip liner, stays all day with no bleeding or flaking. My lips don't feel dry, but it doesn't transfer on everything my lips touch either. I highly recommends his liner.
Alondra A.
Pueblo, CO
First of all, I love this color! I just finished mine and I'm going to get another one very soon. This glides on the lips very nicely. Also it's long lasting and the pigment is nice. I bought this at Sephora and I would recommend it to all my friends!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Awesome color and glides on super smooth the only down side is it's not a retractable I would love it more if it was haven't tested the longevity yet but will update when I see what length of time it maxes out at!!
Joley W.
I have this lip pencil, along with the matching lipstick, in both rock steady and firebird. The pencil definitely helps prevent feathering and keeping your lipstick on longer. The colors are both beautiful!
Tarrah T.
I didn't like their eyeshadow palette collab but I sure love this lip liner. It's so creamy and glides right on. It lasts forever and doesn't bleed at all. I was super impressed. I'd buy it again if they still made it but sadly they don't.
Kayla C.
Provo, UT
Pretty impressed with this lip pencil. Easy to put on and stays on! It's so much easier to put lipstick on when you have a good pencil. Recommended. A little expensive, but a good choice! You should try it!
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.
What color is this?
MiszDiane E.
Casa Grande , AZ
Does this line last all day and is the color turn to its label ?