BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Rhonda T.
The colors are very beautiful. More importantly it is long lasting. I may do a little touch up after a meal. Which is with any lip product. However, there is an 8 hour time line from when I get ready for work to the time I actually go to lunch and in that time my lips look as good as they did when I walked out of my house.
Denise W.
This product glides on smooth and is packed with color. I love applying this product to give me a polished look. easy to use and to store and it compliments any make up kit. packaging is pretty and easy to open with out damage.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I admit 100% I bought this because of the packaging. It was the coolest lip pencil I've ever seen. I was surprised that not only is it beautiful to look at it's beautiful to put on. Highly pigmented. With long lasting color. Love this pencil
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ
I loved this lip liner. I swear by Urban Decay products, I've never bought one I haven't loved. I bought this at Ulta and the color was awesome. It goes with every skin tone. I'll definitely buy it again when I'm out of it. It goes on smooth and it's so easy to apply!
Rama S.
Good stuff. Gives professional finish.long-lasting, waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime AND define—for long-lasting lip color and clean lines. Smooth.holds color in place and prevents feathering—yet it’s totally invisible on your lips.
Samantha K.
Urban Decay does a really nice job with their lip and eyeliners and this is no exception. This lip liner glides on smoothly and has a creamy and buttery texture. This is a great everyday lip liner. I defiantly recommend it!
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Ex-Girlfriend more...
This is my absolute FAVORITE liner! You can wear it alone or top with the he matching lip stick. The color lasts ALL day! It's a beautiful neutral and can be worn for any occasion. Great value, I wish the line wasn't going away!
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Rock Steady more...
Huge fan of urban decay products. When they something last 24/7 they mean it! It glides on easily and lasts all day! The color is amazing and so is the formula. I love it and recommend purchasing any urban decay product.
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Firebird more...
This was limited edition so I'm not too sure if they sell it any longer. But I love mine. Glides on smoothly. The color is beautiful. Very easy to sharpen. Cute package! I recommend! Thank urban decay and Gwen stefani!
Elizabeth S.
Sanford, MI
Urban decay never fails with producing smooth feeling lip products. It lasts nearly all day long and never feels cake like or bunches up on your lips. I purchased this product from Ulta and I will continue to buy different colors. I highly recommend this item.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.