BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Megan C.
Riverdale, GA
Review for: Wonderland more...
Okay. So I got this because Gwen Stefani's name was attached to it. There is nothing wrong with the product. It's a standard lip pencil. However, with it being such a standard item, I did find the price to be a bit too much. It's easy to find cheaper options that work better than this did.
Samantha M.
Hobart, IN
The color is what I was looking for to match a different brand lipstick and it didn't disappoint. The color is pigmented, and could be worn alone or with some gloss. It stuck around forever and unneeded to actually wipe it away when ready for bed.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
With today's trend you have to have a good lip liner to make your lips pout perfectly. This one goes on like butter and last for a while. I did have to reapply it after 3 hours or so but that's okay. I loved the color and how it looked on my lips.
Cara B.
Review for: 714 more...
I use this with the 714 lipstick. I love the combo. It lasts long and I love the formula. It's my definite go to red, the red is a nice cool tone red and it's not too orange. It lasts throughout eating & drinking with only a slight reapply after
Allie W.
Silver Creek, MS
Honestly all of Urban Decays lip pencils are amazing. They all glide on so easily and make your lip line look slayed. I have thin lips on the sides and I can overdraw them a tad bit so effortlessly because this pencil is so creamy and great
Mansur Beauty B.
these are not going to budge. i love wearing these on its own after exfoliating my lips and applying lip balm. defines your lips but also the color is strong. purchased at sephora which gives me points and i would recommend this glide on lip pencils
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Review for: 714 more...
These lip liners were my absolute favorite !!!! they were so creamy and beautifully pigmented. The ex girlfriend shade went perfect with my pinks and nudes. Made sure when Sephora was discontinuing these to pick up an extra for my collection!
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I LOVE this lip liner! It goes on so smoothly and stays on all day! The rock steady color is my favorite. I love that a little goes a long ways with this product as well, you don't have to put a ton on to get the desired color intensity.
Courtney B.
Flint
YAAASSSSS I LOVE THIS LIP LINER. It glides on so smooh and doesnt wear off! I bought this as a pick me up and I do not regret it. I can eat and drink and it doesnt come off. I would forsure purchase again. It lasts a really long time too! My friend even wants to give it a try
Raven G.
Pflugerville, TX
Like all lip liner it goes on smooth. Doesnt stay in place 24/7 but will definitely last you some time. Easy application and removal. The packaging is beautiful as the gold really compliments the black and vise versa. Wouldn't go out of my way for it but if I stumbled across it would definitely think about picking it up again.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.