BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Kathy S.
Shorewood, IL
I love this lip liner. It is so smooth and it just glides on. When I heard that Gwen Stefani was collaborating with UD, I had to have it. I just ordered more, I love these pencils so much. I was still able to buy them from Ulta online. I always recommend UD lip liners!
Nathalia C.
South Yarmouth, MA
Urban decay products never dessapoint me! Including this lip pencil, the color is fabulous and it actually sticks on your lip! Gives a totally new effect to your make up
Lesa S.
Bakersfield, CA
Obsessed! This lip liner is from henaven! So smooth,no tugging no irritation no weird smell. A dream liner for sure! The pigment is so great I typically wear alone,very so often with a satin lip over atop. The color selection is pretty good,I highly recommend you spend your money on this you won't regret it!
Terri W.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Firebird more...
Creamy, ultra pigmented, and exactly the quality you expect from Urban Decay. When paired with the matching lip stick, I had minimal fading if any at all. Application is super simple. It's a buy in my book!
Molika S.
one of my favorite color from the whole collection is ex girlfriend. It's a very flattering universal pinkish nude color. I love using it to line my lips and sometimes use it as isl. I love how easy it is to apply and very long lasting. Highly recommend this!
Meaghan H.
Ex-Girlfriend is my favorite nude ever created. This pencil is super long lasting and can do a pretty crisp line when sharp. Sometimes the tip gets a bit wonky when it's first sharpened and super sharp (the 24/7 eye pencils are the same for me, maybe it's my sharpener), but it rarely affects the use. Love this!
Jenn H.
Philadelphia, PA
The whole Gwen Stephani line with urban decay is disappointing including this. the price point is good the quality is not standard to urban decay. Everything from her line including the pencil does not last as long is a standard urban decay product and does not have as much pigment for some reason.
Jordan H.
West Palm Beach, FL
Review for: Firebird more...
The perfect fuchsia lip pencil. Certainly needed if you are going to do this color. I actually use it as a sole lip product coloring my while lips in lightly then dabbing it lightly with me fingers then topping it with a little balm. It lightens the look a little but I get so many compliments! I would definitely recommend it to others and I have! I hope it is permanent as I am rapidly sharpening my way through it.
Arianna M.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of my favorite lip pencils. It's a "my lips but better color" so it's perfect for everyday. It's long lasting and makes sure my lipstick doesn't budge. I wish this color wasn't limited edition because it's my favorite and would repurchase it.
Georgina S.
Naperville, IL
Absolutely love this liner because it makes my lip stick look so much more precise! I would never apply my lipstick without it. I also love that it really does stay on for 24 hours but isn't difficult to remove with makeup remover. I would definitely buy this again.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.