BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Christa H.
Works ok, seems to fade quick doesn't exactly last all day. But it is a good product. I recommend giving it a try. I don't wear it on a daily basis. I'm a makeup fanatic so have enough makeup to switch each day.
Kickfull T.
Briatol
Gwen Stefani ! One of my favorite singers ever and one of my favorite lip liners ever!! I would totally buy again and i love the shade !! I have a lipsticks that match it perfect .
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
It stays on pretty much the whole day but it also depends on which lip stick you out on top. Other then that you should be fine wearing it by itself, for some color on your lips.
Preet Y.
It is described as a “bright pink.” It’s a bright, fuchsia pink with cool undertones and subtle silver sparkle over a matte finish. I really liked the colour.It had semi-opaque pigmentation paired with a drier, firmer consistency that dragged and tugged. It would be manageable to use to liner the edge of the lips, but for filling in it was bit rough.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
I bought this lip liner to go with my Urban decay Gwen Stefani lipstick in shade 714. I adore this formula. It's smooth and does not tug at the lips. It worked perfectly with the accompanying lip stick. The only issue I had with the product was a packaging issue. The cap to the liner frequently falls off, even when I make sure it is attached securely. For this reason I always keep it in a zip lock baggie just to make sure if the cap falls off, my product won't dry out.
Bea M.
Packaging is amazing and I would solely keep it for the fact that it's limited edition and has amazing packaging. I've used other urban decay products before. This one is creamy and up to par with their other products. Would reccomend
Ragan D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Doesn't really stay very well it bleeds & doesn't match anything. It's hard to get a pigmented line I don't know it might of been just the one I got but it was not worth it.
Jennifer H.
One of the best products I have found in a long time. My daughter is a dancer and we were able to find the perfect color to accent her natural features while on stage.
Abi V.
Works amazing ! Defiantly fits my skin tone ! It's long lasting , I've been using this for like 3 years now! I got it at sephora and it defiantly met my expectations!
Megan H.
Manistee, MI
This color is exactly how it looks online and makes any look more dramatic. It glides on super smooth and they creamy formula lasts all day! I definitely will be buying this again which will be very soon at the rate I am using it at, LOL 5/5 would recommend
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.
What color is this?
MiszDiane E.
Casa Grande , AZ
Does this line last all day and is the color turn to its label ?