BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Jacqueline R.
Missouri city, TX
I like this lip liner because it's a dark color and they look better on me ...my mom owns a few too ..and plus i even look it alll over my lips and make it look like it's a matte lipstick
Taylor C.
cincinnati
Review for: Wonderland more...
The colors of this product are amazing and the quality is very well designed but the packaging is not the best. I say the packaging is to little
I say for the price the could have Gave me more product
Marissa C.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love this waterproof, creamy lip pencil. i always use this lip pencils to outline my lips, this color add a really pretty defining line around my lips. I normally fill in the rest of my lips with gloss or lipstick in a similar color! I definitely recommend this produce and color (:
Janaee L.
I used this pencil only once for homecoming because i didn’t know what i was doing or what to buy, but once I bought it I kept going back to buy it because it’s such a good product.
heather d.
pensacola
Another amazing product. No big surprise there! The pigmentation is on point and it last for hours!! Love the feel and look on the lips and it doesn’t leave my lips dry or flakey. I️ am obsessed with the color too!! And it stays in my place with no feathering
Kalena M.
Morrisville, NY
I have never used lip liner before, but I love Gwen and had to buy it. The color is a little pinker, but that's to be expected as you apply it-it won't look as concentrated as it looks on the tip of the pencil before you apply to your skin. I used it all over my lip like a primer then applied the matching lip color over it. The lip stick was VERY thick as was a bit difficult to apply-I don't know if it was because of the lipliner or just the lipstick formula itself, but it's worth noting so you know.
BUT I love the color and how it helps stop the feathering. it gives a good defined look, and my only real con (slash pro) is that it wipes off easy. But that's also good, because if you go "outside the lines" of your lip, all you need is a q-tip to wipe it.
member-d3036
I love these very pigmented easy to apply just great on every lip type I use it with a bit of lip gloss and they are good they last a long time and will keep using I t
Nicole N.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the Urban Decay x Gwen Stafani lip pencil in "Ex-Girlfriend", a pretty brownish-nude shade. The product is long lasting, comfortable, and has opaque pigmentation when applied to the lips. The formula has a creamier consistency than other brands (NYX and MAC come to mind, but I also use their pencils ALL the time), and can be applied all over the lip without patchiness, dragging, or skipping. I have a handful of shades from the Urban Decay range and enjoy using each of them.
Natalie S.
Leland, NC
his product is worth every penny you will pay for it. The packaging is even to die for. I only had to use this once to fall in love with it and add it to my daily routine.
Linden W.
I love this formula. I have the shade "ex girlfriend" and it works well with so many different lipstick colors. The formula is super pigmented and is also very creamy. I love the way it looks on my lips. It is very long wearing. I notice that my lipstick wears off but my liner lasts a wonderful long time. I will continue to repurchase these lip liners for LIFE!
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.