BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Renata G.
Great product. It definitely works how it promises. I have around 2 years with it and it's good. Is the first time I've used it. The packaging is so cool like all urban decay's products. Totally recommended
Isabella R.
Hollywood, FL
Very smooth application! Make sure to exfoliate lips beforehand, because it will stick to any peeling or cracks on the lips. But other than that, the pigmentation was fantastic, and I loved the texture!!!
angela a.
i love gwen stefani so when i found out about this collab, i had to try it. it glides on so smoothly. it has an amazing color. & technically lasts me all day. love this lip liner.
annalise w.
Hermiston, OR
I love the color it gives me more of a bold line. I like that, but one thing was I found it was pretty easy to break but that may just be me. It lasted me throughout the day. I recommend to others to try.
Brianna B.
I liked this product so much it worked nice I need more this is my first time with the product it is very easy to use and or apply I bought I at Walmart or urban decay I definitely recommend it to everyone
Maritza R.
Fontana, CA
I love this lip liner , it's definitely in my everyday makeup bag. I love how it stays on all day and I could just add a lip gloss to my lips to give it an extra dramatic look.
Hayley S.
Carrollton , TX
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil is my go to lip liner any time I am wear my favorite dark shade. It seems to stay on all day and just glides on.
Pamela S.
I have this and let just say I love so smooth. This is my first tim trying it and will by buying more application is very smooth and the value it's great pricey but great products are pricey which I own them all
Alex B.
Great product. The celebrity sponsorship seems a little unnecessary and only makes it look irregular next to my other products from Urban, but the product works just the same
Alma R.
The whole Gwen Stefan collection is. Amaziinngg!!! But my favorite thing out of the whole collection are for sure the lipsticks and lipliners! The pigmentation and durability are out of the world !
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.
What color is this?
MiszDiane E.
Casa Grande , AZ
Does this line last all day and is the color turn to its label ?