BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Christian W.
Cullman, AL
I happen to have just about every color of these! the packaging is beautiful, and doesn't get too dirty! this liner is LONG LASTING, and a breeze to use! i would but this over and over again!
Jessica G.
It's stayed on all day long leaving my lips looking fuller and plumper. The color was very vibrant and allowed me to match with other colors better. The packaging was simple but elegant and the application was flawless.
Hiba C.
Raleigh, NC
Wish I would have bought all of these and the matching lipsticks while I had the chance (now they're mostly gone). This lipliner is a beautiful color, easy to apply, feels good, and lasts all day.
would recommend !!
Nikki H.
Cedar Grove
The Urban Decay Gwen Stefani addiction is AWESOME! The packaging has a cute flare and it's easy to apply and doesn't get clumpy like most lip liners! It last all day without having to reapply! I will be buying it again!
Dianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE! This is one of my holy grail lip liners. I use it in conjunction with the Gwen Stefani for UD lipsticks and my lip color doesn't budge or feather, which is so crucial with bright colors. There is also a ton of product so even though it's not super cheap, you get a lot of bang for your buck.
Esma K.
Little Rock, AR
Urban decay lip liners are very good quality. They stay on your lips for a very long time. And it's very easy to apply on your lips. It really did meet my expectations and I would buy it again.
Bianca D.
I love how smoothly the color goes on and rhetoric wonderfully pigmented hues! The only issue I really have with this line is that it bleeds. I have really big lips and when the color bleeds it makes me look so sloppy!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Merna A.
26638 kirkway cir woodhaven mi
I really like the product and I recommend everyone to use it it lists all day and it's wroth everything! Can't wait to get more colors!! Just love how natural it looks on every skin tone
Jessica P.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Ex-Girlfriend more...
This formula... so so so creamy!! Seriously just glides right on. The pigmentation is outstanding and I just love the color. One of my go-to lip liners and one of my favorites over all.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.