BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
CoCo-Lee M.
Nice creamy texture, very pigmented. Love the colours. The price for the amount you get is not quite worth it for me as there are comparable products for a better price, but if your wanting to pamper yourself, I would recommend to a friend.
Jennifer H.
This lip liner gives a precise line and is a great match for Gwen's lipstick. I personally like a pencil I have to sharpen as it gives me control over a precise application.
Rebecca J.
Just as the title says, it glides right on. This actually lasted longer than my lipstick did. The packaging is so cute it just makes you want to grab it and use it every time you do your make up. I would definitely buy this product again.
ISABEL R.
AV. MACHALA 1001 Y VELEZ
AMO LOS COLORES VIVOS Y ESTE LAPIZ ME DA EL ACABADO QUE NECESITO CUANDO REALIZO MAQUILLAJES EN TONOS TIERRA YA QUE REALTA MUCHO LOS LABIOS Y DEJA UN ACABADO LIMPIO AL MOMENTO DE SELLAR UN MAQUILLAJE
Kayla M.
Maple Ridge , BC
This product is great ! I liked how the product glides on the lips. Which makes the allocated a lot easier. Packaging is eye catching. I bought it from Sephora. I think I would buy it again for sure !!
Gianella V.
Lima
me encanta el color ,el lapiz es super cremoso , pigmenta bien y es facil de contornear los labios , refuerzo el maquillaje con un gloss encima para darle mayor volumen
Natalie R.
Sherbrooke, QC
It's amazing, they are t kidding when they say it glides on! I like to line my lips and fill them in then put my lipstick on top. This gives my lipstick more stay on power! Once you use the line it's not going anywhere!!!
Jaden L.
Cambridge
Lasts forever!! My lipstick never smudges with this on. Totally worth the price and comes in gorgeous packaging. Once mine runs out I'll buy this again. Might have to stock up on other colours too. Would recommend to anyone.
Kyra O.
I found that this lip pencil was bursting with colour and compared to any other lip liner it was on top.. this was very easy to use the colour just glides on.. I bought this liner in the airport when I was going on holidays and I never looked back.. I would definitely recommend this to others!!
ellie p.
this is such a good lip liner, the colour is amazing and the packaging is very pretty. i use this all the time and never run out, i bought this online and it was very quick delivery. i would highly reccomend this to beginners in the makeup industry
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.