BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Bre G.
Greenville, ME
Such a stellar color when you're doing a darker lip. I use this one with a traditional red lip. This was one of the first UD lip liners I ever purchased aside from the clear one. The packaging is nice and sleek and different enough so I can find it in a drawer full of others!
Ava W.
I have used this lip liner many times and I would highly recommend it is so smooth and creamy and does not make your lips dry I got it from amazaon but I'm pretty use you can get it almost any were
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
it blends super well with my lipstick. i forgot i was even wearing it. it's my favorite i've ever used. i purchased this product online. it was my first time using it, and i would definitely buy it again.
Ana B.
Merrick, NY
Review for: Wonderland more...
Love the color of this pencil. Anything from this brand is always a hit for me. The only thing that is a miss sometimes is the price. But then again they say you pay for the quality of the product.
Naomi H.
Chunchula, AL
I love this liner, it is easy to apply and blends beautifully. And goes great with UD lipsticks. The color is a great classic red and can easily be blended to go with colors you would never think.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Love this collection by Gwen! Such a pretty shade and blended well with my lipstick. It definitely makes my lipstick last longer and it was my first time trying the formula. I'd definitely repurchase!
Louisa M.
Broomfield, CO
This is absolutely the BEST lip pencil I have ever used. It's definitely my go to look mostly everyday. I would love to review new product and let all my Mommy friends know what works the best when working long Mommy hours <3
yua o.
Bucaramanga
Acabado perfecto y por más tiempo me encanta delinear mis labios antes de pasar un labial matte por que me permite darle más definición a mi boca definitivamente este cumple con todas mis expectativas y por eso lo recomiendo
Aiden J.
Gurnee, IL
Review for: Wonderland more...
I love this lip pencil it’s really smooth and really does glide on just like it says. The packaging is really nice but a little flimsy and it has a good feel to it. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this
Jazmyne S.
I swear by this lip pencil, it has changed my life!  The packaging was nice and the thing that lured me into buying it. Its a little too pricey but the quality is great. I am a repeat user and it so amazing. I have and will continue to recommend to others.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.