BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I really enjoyed most items from the limited edition Gwen Stefani line from UD and this liner was no exception. It was a great quality with nice pigmentation. I found that it lasted a few hours before needing any touchups. It was really well priced for the quality.
Mariah M.
This is great for over lining. It really does stay on all
Day. It glides on easliy and don't smudge. I bought it online because they sometimes have sales but have seen it in Sephora. The only problem
I found it that at end of day my lips where left with just liner on. Yuck! I guess they need to make a 24/7 lipstick to go with liners!
Pepé N.
These are good lip liners! I have the shades rock steady, wonderland and 1 one I can't recall. They are what you would expect from urban decay, apply very smooth, last a good amount of time and are amazing reds. Would definitely recommend
Nifty K.
Albertson, NY
I love it I use every time I use the lip stick Transylvania by NYX.I am in love with this color since day one.I wear this at least once a week I wear it. I look good against any skin color or type .Plus it gives you a bad girl edge or looks.I would buy this again absolutely
Gemma B.
Just like every other lip liner from UD this Gwen Steffari liner is perfect paired with the matching lipstick but also a good match for oth r shades too. The liner glides on effortlessly and holds my lipstick in place.
Anika T.
Quite good quality for a lip pencil, a little pricey but good quality. The colour of this one was exactly to my taste, called rock steady. The lip liner doesn't budge in the slightest and is a great consistency. I would love to try some more of their lip-liners, perhaps the Mrs.Mia Wallace collection!
Misty Y.
Wellington
It's perfect on the lips, the colours are great. It's good for over lining lips, making them more plump and fuller. It's a good liner and filler, I love using it all the time!!!! Four stars overal! Not a bad product at all, still recommend it to everyone.
Lenny Mae E.
Kawasaki
So ok im a gwen stefani ultimate fan and when this came it i go crazy and japan dont even have this
So my friend buy me one send it to me and happy girl is happy !
And i did not regret buying this one
Although you have to reappy it everytime you eat
Sara F.
I absolutely love this pencil! I'm usually into a natural look but enjoy a bold lip every now and then; and this liner is just what I'd been looking for to wear under my reds.
Hannelore A.
Santiago
I completely love this color is one of the bests,absolutely meet my expectations,i think is a normal price for a lip pencil but if they where cheaper it will be amazing,i think i probably buy it again but i will like to trie other products
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.