BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Diana magdalena L.
México ,Df
This new product impressed me a lot and more because I'm a fan of the artist and the brand is a good collaboration, the product itself is very good, the esprecioso packaging and color or say, I love is something unique and it drives me crazy, It not fade so easily eventhough eat and walk down the street all day highly recommended
Hollie R.
Brilliant product im blonde and pale skinned the colour really compliments my skin tone. The pencil isn't scratchy and doesn't gloop together in your sharpener all round awesome product
Leslie L.
I really like his super easy to use lip liner and it helps a lot to make him color. The lips last sometimes I put it alone and I love it I would buy a thousand times very good product
Dayerlyng R.
Caracas
They are very good, they last me 24/7, I am an artistic model and I love them because the look stays for a long time, and the photos focused on the part of the face that give perfect, I recommend MAC and I do not recommend Revlon at least in The parts of the lip liner. Urban Decay is perfect.
Hannah E.
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil Good price for an easy to use lip liner. Gives a solid cover with a single gentle swipe. No need to go back and forth like the traditional liner pencils I used before. Not harsh to my lips. Lasted longer than I expected and it comes in a very cute package design. Used the 714 lip liner and lipstick, a little bit bright for me, I don't use it all the time, but perfect for night outs! No regrets for this product.
Roza S.
This is the perfect RED! I loved it so much that I bought 3of these, since it is limited edition! I have never found a similar shade that glides on so nice, so pigmented and so long lasting! I absolutely loved this product. After putting this on my lipstick stays on for hours, no need to retouch.
Tesh L.
Review for: Wonderland more...
Being a big fan of Gwen stefani I had to pick this product and its an amazing blue undertined red perfect for that american reg lip. Applies beautifully and kasts all day. Love the gold packaging and the pencil itself. Suits all skin tones and i highly recommend this lip pencil if your on thr look out for a good red lip liner.
Sara G.
Fantastic liners. So creamy despite being a waterproof/long wearing liner and highly pigmented with a wide range of colours. I don't worry too much if my lipstick wears off after a meal because the liner stays put. I have Bang to match with my Hourglass Riviera which is a tangerine shade, Venom to match my plums like Hourlgass Empress, as well as 69 and Bad Blood to match my warm and cool toned reds respectively. I would have scooped up their deeper nude liner if it wasn't for the fact that they were sold out (and there was no sample for me to try) at the various Sephoras that I visited.
Jade M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Urban decay lip liners are amazing in general, but this colour to is particular is amazing!!
It's the perfect mix of pink and red and is so easy to apply, as it says in the name it glides right on!!!
Sadly this is limited edition and that's why I only gave it 3 stars
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I really enjoyed most items from the limited edition Gwen Stefani line from UD and this liner was no exception. It was a great quality with nice pigmentation. I found that it lasted a few hours before needing any touchups. It was really well priced for the quality.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.