BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
STEPHANIE V.
Sellersville, PA
I love Urban Decay and I love Gwen Stefani - so a collaboration was AWESOME! The formula was smooth and rich. I didn't have any issues with the product 'feathering' my lipstick outside the lip lines - hence it's job! My only complaint is that once I'm done with the pencil I can't repurchase :(
Niamh C.
Bangor
I wasn't really a fan of the colour and to be honest they didn't really match the colour the pencil shows, I'd say it's because they are quite sheer and you have to build the product up but then it gets quite thick feeling
Jasmine R.
Ramsgate
Very good, it's so smooth it glides on and lasts for a whole day,  it's a very nice simple colour and it very pigmented on the lips, I got mine online at the urban decay website , I do think it is anti expensive but I would definitely recommend it!!
Lindsay F.
This colour was absolutely gorgeous and stayed on my lips all day with very little need to reapply. I did find that I needed to sharpen the pencil quite often but the colour pay off is worth the sharpening time!
Corben A.
I loved how this liner applied very smoothly to my lips although it did smudge at one point where my hand lightly brushed past my lips, which I was definitely surprised about!
Farheen A.
This lip pencil gives my lips a shape that other women envy. Easy to use and also very easy to carry. The best part is that it never comes off and makes my lips look so sexy. This product was worth my money and as soon as i run out of it i will buy a bunch of more.
Sophie H.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Long lasting colour which most likely will correspond with a lip colour purchased from the same line. Good value for money, I own it in a variety of different colours and I am always impressed with each and every one. Has a beautiful texture and doesn't feel dry or sticky, perfect!!
Emily M.
England
This lasts all day! Works great with both liquid lipsticks and normal lipsticks. The formula is creamy and quick drying also. Would highly recommend. This is the only colour I have tried and want to try more in the future! Great product!
Sara W.
I bought this because I am a huge fan of Gwen stefani and also urban decay and I was super pleased when I tried this. It works amazing glides on smoothly and lasts all day. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good lip liner.
momo o.
Montreal , WY
AMAZING RED!
Is the perfect red for any skin tone. Stays put on the lips and lasts. I really love this formula and the colour is to die for. Bought at Sephora.com and it was on sale. Win!!!!
If you're lucky you might find it too.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.
What color is this?
MiszDiane E.
Casa Grande , AZ
Does this line last all day and is the color turn to its label ?