BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Anna K.
Palm City
This is one of my favorite lip liners to go to if I'm going out with my girls ! It really glides right on my lips and doesn't smear off like most lip liners do! The color is bold and stands out which I like!
valentina z.
This liner is so easy to use ! It glides right on the lips and I was so happy when I first tried it! Amazing product!! Pair it with your fav lipstick or keep it simple with the liner. Either way fav liner.
Fedra D.
Houston
Me encanta este delineador lo recomiendo es súper fácil de usar dura mucho tiempo, tiene un empaque muy lindo y la presentación también quizás su precio es un poco elevado pero vale la pena lo recomiendo!!
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
I really like this product. Super creamy and glides on really nice. Long-lasting. And I love the different colors, super unique and pretty. They're a little pricey but definitely worth it. I would buy them again
sophie N.
LOVE IT!!! I use it every day. It's very pigmented and easy to apply. It lasts all day long. I got it at sephora it was a little pricey but worth it. I would definitely recommend great product!!!!!!!!
Sara N.
Linwood
Great shade though it is super thick and is hard to keep in one spot maybe I am just a brush kind of girl the color is amazing and the application definitely did not wear off. Just not my kind of liner
Brandi M.
Coalfield
I was a little skeptical to pay this price for lip line but it is worth every penny. If you're looking for a liner that enhances and stays put this is it. It doesn't feather or feel sticky like a lot of them do. I love this liner!!
Lilly F.
Danville, IN
Goes on thick and helps my lipstick stay on bright all night long. I like it because it keeps my lips moist and colorful throughout the day, and doesn't make my lips dry like some other products do!
Lori B.
Anderson, SC
Love love love this Urban Decay UD Gwen Stefani 24/7 Lip liner. Urban Decay has product that are true to the statement of lasting "24 hours". I love using Urban Decay lip liners because it gives my lips a fuller look which I like.
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
it blends super well with my lipstick. i forgot i was even wearing it. it's my favorite i've ever used. i purchased this product online. it was my first time using it, and i would definitely buy it again.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.