BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
stina M.
spring, tx
Review for: Other more...
One of my favorite go to lip pencils! The shade ex girl friend is my go to long lasting lip pencil. Glides on with zero tugging for easy application. Exceeded my expectations. Super comfortable wear for all day wear.
Arleth F.
dalton
I received mine and was a little disappointed the color didn't really seem to match what I had seen online. But the product works well and stays on for a bit the only issue for me was the color. Overall it was good
Nichole D.
Review for: Rock Steady more...
I like this liner a lot too. I’m pretty sure it’s the same formula as their others so the effects are the same. I’m a fan of red and have a ton of red lipsticks though so I’m glad these colors were made with Gwen.
Hollie M.
Dayton, OH
I love these liners! I can't say the price is justifiable to keep multiple in your collection but if you find one you love I highly recommend! The quality is great and the liner is long lasting! Would buy again!
Gabby J.
Layton, UT
I love this lip liner so much, it's so smooth and it last so long. Very pretty packaging, very long lasting when applied with lipstick, using this product was a first time thing, I would recommend this to others.
Nicole M.
This lip pencil is absolutely one of favorites- hands down! I'm obsessed with the color. Sometimes I find myself filling in the entire lip and wearing it on its own. It's creamy, goes on smoothly, and will last the entire day. Love, love, love it!!
Serena H.
Very beautiful, pigmented lip pencil. I absolutely love this. Super easy to apply and very long lasting. Lasted me about 8 hours. It met my expectations way beyond I thought it would. Yes I would buy this again.
Lexi S.
Wayne
Great liner! It glides right and goes on smooth and not chunky! It stays on all day and the color choices are beautiful! Overall, I am happy about the application and would buy this in every color if I could!
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
This is a great lip liner! And the color is amazing. I bought it when I bought the pallet! And together they looked awesome!! It's easy to apply and has a great texture! It doesn't smear or wear easily either.
claurie L.
New city, NY
This pencil applies so smoothly. It has a very rich pigmented color and isn't drying on the lips. For the quality of this liner the price is very fair. I would definitely recommend this and purchase it again.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.