Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Does this really stay on 24/7?
Does this line last all day and is the color turn to its label ?
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Start your review of Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil!
Product Highlights
“Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color ” in 189 reviews
Orlando, FL
These lip pencils are packaged beautifully, and the product on the inside is eve better. I loved the range of colors this line had to offer and the formula was creamy without bleeding off the lip line. I think Urban Decay lipliners have some of the best to offer.
Westminster, CA
Glides on like butter! Super pigmented! I sometimes use as a lipstick! It does not make my lips feel dry and last a long time. Of course after eating and drinking you do have to re apply but even if you didn't it still looks great.
I absolutely in love with this product. Once I apply it it does not budge. Like most lip liners they smudge and makes the lipstick go all over your face but with this one it stays in place and is one of my very very very favorites.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Firebird
He colors are true to color. You can easily put it on without worrying about tracing it again. Unless you want a more heavier look but one wear and it brings out the color
Lithia Spgs, GA
Review for: Rock Steady
As a Person of Color I have to be very careful of what makeup products I use and this Lip pencil is one of my favorites. The packaging is stunning and the color is beautiful and very long lasting.
Glen Ellyn
I love this urban decay lip liner, it was creamy and highly pigmented. The packaging was very chic and elegant as always and I use this product as a staple in my makeup routine. I highly recommend for any level of makeup lover!
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly when it comes to lip liners I don't care who makes them for the most part they're all the same. It doesn't matter if you got it from a high end brand or drug store they all work the same
Orange, CA
My favorite lipliner. It glides on super smooth, long lasting and complements any nude lipstick. I had to get a back up. Hopefully UD makes it permanent. Only down fall is you have to sharpen it.
The product color was great. The wearing of the color could have been better. When I look to urban decay it's a brand I can always trust. But for the price it was definitely work the great buy.
Brea, CA
Absolutely love these! So creamy and rich and they always stay for days. The packing is to die for. Urban always is on point with colors too. They always make such interesting products! Absolutely love it!