BY URBAN DECAY #41 in Lip Liner

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 182 reviews
Yasline C.
These Gwen Stefani lip pencils in collaboration with Urban decay we're a flop in my book, the colors are great and the urban decay 24/7 lip liners are hands down my favorite but these were clearly made with a different formula. They don't glide on nearly as well, very rough and dry. If you love the sahdes look into the normal line of the UD lip liners, most of them are available there as well in much better quality.
Lana S.
Very pigmented and it comes on strong and bold but I use it for both ways I’ll light handedly line my lips with it for a more subtle look.

Can we talk about the packaging and the outer appearance of it? I love how they were all out and made this one so colorful it stands out in my make up bag and I know I can find it easy.
Hanna B.
Review for: Wonderland more...
I like this lip pencil. It has good coloring and pretty packaging. It wore off easily on me when I wore it but I don’t know if it was just what I had ate that day or the wear of the weather. I’d recommend this product tho cause it may stay on better for other people.
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
I would buy urban decay make up over and over again I absolutely love this brand and it’s such good quality. I actually carry this in my purse everywhere I go just in case. Nice color, great quality, and so worth it. Go and buy it because it’s worth every penny
Nichole D.
Review for: Rock Steady more...
I like this liner a lot too. I’m pretty sure it’s the same formula as their others so the effects are the same. I’m a fan of red and have a ton of red lipsticks though so I’m glad these colors were made with Gwen.
Aiden J.
Gurnee, IL
Review for: Wonderland more...
I love this lip pencil it’s really smooth and really does glide on just like it says. The packaging is really nice but a little flimsy and it has a good feel to it. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this
Marissa C.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love this waterproof, creamy lip pencil. i always use this lip pencils to outline my lips, this color add a really pretty defining line around my lips. I normally fill in the rest of my lips with gloss or lipstick in a similar color! I definitely recommend this produce and color (:
Brianna G.
Baudette , MN
Review for: Firebird more...
Works well with some many of my lipsticks and it is a very creamy and pigmented formula. I wish this was a twist up instead of a pencil that needed to be sharpened but it does have a lot of product in it and it lasts for MANY uses! I use this pencil almost every day
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Wonderland more...
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Aureilia G.
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.