BY URBAN DECAY #45 in Lip Liner

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 182 reviews
Carli S.
Review for: Other more...
One of all my all time favorite lip liners... I’m not sure what I will do when I run out of it. Which will be very soon unfortunately. It’s very easy to apply... it glides I’m like a dream and the color payoff is AMAZING. Most lip liners you have to do a couple over laps to get the color you want but not with this liner!!
Yasline C.
These Gwen Stefani lip pencils in collaboration with Urban decay we're a flop in my book, the colors are great and the urban decay 24/7 lip liners are hands down my favorite but these were clearly made with a different formula. They don't glide on nearly as well, very rough and dry. If you love the sahdes look into the normal line of the UD lip liners, most of them are available there as well in much better quality.
Amanda L.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: Wonderland more...
I really excited for this Gwen Stefani makeup line, I purchased the eye palette and lip liners. The lip liner was great the first time I used it but after it needs sharpening it was useless to me. I sharpened it and it would not sharpened. So I have it collecting dust right now.
Kayla M.
I love the way it feels on my lips! Paired with the right stain and plumper, it definitely gives me more confidence as my upper lip is almost non existing so I do my best to use this product paired with the others to give myself a fuller upper lip that still looks natural.
Melissa T.
el paso
Review for: Rock Steady more...
This is the best lip pencil I have used so far extremely smooth and goes on so epically I love the packaging it came in I bought it at Sephora it’s super easy to apply I will recommend this to anyone and I will buy it again..
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
Review for: 714, Rock Steady, Firebird, Wonderland more...
Very bright color. It has a nice smell. I love the packaging. I am actually a first time user. It is very easy to apply with the brush it comes with. It is on the pricey side that’s why I gave it 3 stars but I would buy again
Ana B.
Merrick, NY
Review for: Wonderland more...
Love the color of this pencil. Anything from this brand is always a hit for me. The only thing that is a miss sometimes is the price. But then again they say you pay for the quality of the product.
Aiden J.
Gurnee, IL
Review for: Wonderland more...
I love this lip pencil it’s really smooth and really does glide on just like it says. The packaging is really nice but a little flimsy and it has a good feel to it. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this
L S.
Review for: Firebird, Wonderland more...
Love this product so much!!! It is so easy to apply. The price is good and I would recommend it to others. I’ve bought so many different colors and love it so much!! Can’t wait to buy more! Love this brand so much
Marissa C.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love this waterproof, creamy lip pencil. i always use this lip pencils to outline my lips, this color add a really pretty defining line around my lips. I normally fill in the rest of my lips with gloss or lipstick in a similar color! I definitely recommend this produce and color (:
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.