Urban Decay Guardian Angel uploaded by Jacqueline C.Urban Decay Guardian Angel uploaded by Yonairy T.

BY URBAN DECAY #26 in Setting Spray

Face the day with an innovative, ultra-fine, mist-on application of ethereal moisture. Guardian Angel answers your prayers for purity as it carefully moisturizes even oily, combination or break-out prone skin. Time-release technology hydrates your skin up to 24 hours as the hygroscopic formula miraculously attracts moisture to your skin, yet always feels weightless. Guardian Angel gives your face a smooth, moisturized surface, which helps extend makeup wear. Boasting an infusion of SPF 8 and completely vegan ingredients, we d say this is the most perfect Angel ever! See it in action! Guardian Angel, Spray Moisturizer see more...

Karolina Y.
Karolina Y.
I think Urban Decay has one of the best setting spray. It's very light weight and doesn't even feel sticky or hard. I love how you don't have to use it a lot and it lasts for a long time. The one upsetting thing is that it costs around $20 and it's easier to buy hair spray that costs $5 even though it only lasts for an hour. It is super easy to apply. All you have to do is spray 4-6in away from face Andy enjoy your day!
fahma b.
fahma b.
Eden Prairie, MN
Omg. I love this spray so much! The first time around I got the smaller one so I could see how it worked and my makeup stayed on better than usual! Once I ran out, I noticed a huge difference in how long it stayed and the apperance of my makeup by the end of the day, but I recently repurchased it (in the biggest size) and I don't regret it at all. This setting spray is amazing and I'ld keep buying it
Winifred T.
Winifred T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Usually sunscreens are very thick, feel heavy and greasy, and smell awful. Urban Decay Guardian Angel Spray Moisturizer isn’t like that at all, fortunately. Instead, it’s practically weightless, smells good, feels refreshing, helps makeup last longer and protects skin from the sun. How’s that for a nice change of pace?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Orlando, FL
definitely a most needed product, very important to keep your hard work & amazing look intact. one used you can see the difference instantly on how long/great your whole makeup will look. just a 2-3 sprays after each complete of you doing your makeup will save you time from having to touch up multiple times
Jessy W.
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC
This little bottle saved my LIFE!!! I seriously looked so snatched when I used this after because it held my look literally ALL DAY LONG!! I was so happy I even had most of my lipstick in tact and I was eating a lot of food and drink. Everyone who wears makeup needs this one in their bag.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
ive used the urban decay all nighter setting spray and it gave me a natural look. it last me all day and when i had a few tears my make up stayed intact. it is very easy to apply you just spary it on. i have oily skin and its worked great so far. i would absolutely buy this again.
Michelle X.
Michelle X.
San Gabriel, CA
I like the De- Slick setting spray for school days. it keeps my makeup in place and looks great in photos. I enjoy the option of a travel size for on the go. I think this is a setting spray better for people with oily skin. I would repurchase and recommend it to others.
Jessi F.
Jessi F.
Really enjoy this product. I purchased a travel size at fist to try it out. It's a great product and it's a fantastic setting spray, it's very light on the face and it also controls oil. My T zone is very oily, so I found this product great for oil control as well.
bri s.
bri s.
Winston Salem, NC
This setting spray is personally one of my favorites by far it is very long lasting! It's extremely light weight! I didn't find much sun protection from it that would be the only con, otherwise their are many pros I cant even begin with. I would definity buy more!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every single day! It is like magic. It is so incredibly cheap and great. The bottle is big enough to last forever and it has never failed me. UD is one of my favorite companies because it is so good and so cheap. I buy it a any makeup store
Zolangel R.
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
Is this a stetting spry? What's the difference between the all nighter ?
Mimi F.
Mimi F.
Tulsa, OK
Is this like a good set primer spray for when you start to put on your makeup
Holly R.
Holly R.
Hayward, CA
What makes this spray better than the others?
tori h.
tori h.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work, how much is it?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Lake Wales, FL
Is this setting spray better than the All Nighter from Urban Decay!?