BY URBAN DECAY #5 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

The ultimate accoutrement to your UD pencil collection, this premium-quality dual sharpener will keep all your pencils sharp. Designed for use with our ENTIRE pencil lineup, Grindhouse includes two sharpeners. Use the slimline sharpener with our 24/7 Glide-On Eye and Lip Pencils and the larger sharpener with our thick-barreled 24/7 Concealer Pencils, 24/7 Shadow Pencils and Super-Saturated pencils. Each blade is made of durable steel infused with 1% carbon to prevent rust.

This sharpener also works with most other brands' big and small pencils (if you must) and includes a plastic pick for scraping and dislodging shavings to keep the blades free of gunk.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Great little sharpener. Love that it houses the shavings. And the double barrel size options of course." in 15 reviews
Juliana I.
I love this pencil sharpener. I think I got it in a set or on sale years ago. It’s still going strong and works like a charm. It fits so many different pencils and sharpens them with ease. I’ve tried other brands before but have never been completely in love. If I ever need to repurchase this I would do it in a heartbeat. It is usually $10 but so worth it. It will last you years as long as you take care of it.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
This is the best pencil sharpener out there! I NEVER have my pencils break or anything while sharpening them. I’ve had numerous sharpeners that ate most of my product just trying to get it sharpened! I always recommend this sharpener & I feel it’s affordable for the quality!
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
Kay L.
I use this sharpener for my 24/7 eyeliner. It works like a charm. I've had this for years and it's still going strong! It never breaks any of my pencils and it's very affordable considering how long it lasts! I would highly recommend this as quality is really great.
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
I’ve owned this for years, and it’s a very universal product. I don’t have much to compare it to since it’s one of the only sharpeners I’ve ever purchased. It works well with my UD liners, and also other brands. I’m satisfied, but willing to try something else.
Palmira B.
Cute little cube sharpener it has two blades for the big pencils(eyeshadow or lip pencil) and one for the eyeliners and u lipliners i really love it it has a cap for the shavings and a compartment on the back too comes with the lil stick to get the leftover..gunk.... And it says SHARPEN YOUR WEAPONS thats just too cute lol.
Wendy C.
Pricey for a sharpener but worth every cent!!!!

I had one lost and decided to be cheap and buy ones from Maybelline and wetnwild and to be fair those were ok but after a while the blades got real crappy. So I decided to go back to the UD Grindhouse again and there’s truly no comparison....this beats them all and is a must have!!
Bree M.
New york
Best tool I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Awesome sharpener! Ive been happy with this sharpener overall. Its definitely pricey which I still don’t quite understand but it is awesome! Great results, my pencils end up nice and sharp. It includes one of those little clearing tools. I shouldn’t need a sharpener for a long time. Im definitely happy with this sharpener.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
On my second one. The first one went through a lot and eventually ended up falling in the toilet. It sharpens all my pencils evenly. It took years to go dull even with very regular use. Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sharpener worth the money?
jess t.
Is it worth the $10? Does it make the pencil break fast? Does it sharper it well after one turn?
courtney h.
Fayetteville, TN
Does this sharpener actually last?
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Isn't it a bit pricey?
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Does it work on any kind of eye pencil ? Does it worth its price?