Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener

The ultimate accoutrement to your UD pencil collection, this premium-quality dual sharpener will keep all your pencils sharp.

VIenen en otro color?
Can anyone confirm if the UD grindhouse sharpener actually gets UD liner pencils sharpened to a point for precision application? Or does it still leave the tip blunt? Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener
WhhAt is the best way to clean this?
Start your review of Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener!
Product Highlights
Great little sharpener. Love that it houses the shavings. And the double barrel size options of course.in reviews
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have had this sharpener as long as I have been doing MU and it has held up that long! Dual chambers, one for thin pencils and one for crayon pencils, this lid easily pops off for emptying of the shredded leads but stays on so no spillage.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener uploaded by Katie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a cute little sharpener. I love that it’s double barrel and holds all of the little pencil shavings. It’s small and easy to use.
Brittany P.
Durham, NC
Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener uploaded by Brittany P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I feel pretty neutral about this. Maybe I just suck at using it but I can never get my eyeliner sharpened the first time. It usually takes multiple tries and inevitably breaks off part of the actual liner and im stuck with scratchy outside edges. I use it exclusively with UD eyeliner pencils.
Ann B.
Franklin, NC
Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener uploaded by Ann B.
Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener uploaded by Ann B.
Sharpens thick pencils as well as normal size to a nice sharp point every time. One of the best sharpeners I've ever tried and only costs $10. Easy to empty shavings. I've used this almost daily for months and it still sharpens like it's brand new.
Liza F.
Park Ridge, IL
Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener uploaded by Liza F.
Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener uploaded by Liza F.
This is a really high quality and functional sharpener. I got this because it was on sale on UD’s website but it would be worth the full price in my opinion. You can remove the top and bottom of this solid block sharpener to empty the contents. There is also a small stick you can slide out to assist with cleaning the razors/unclogging the sharpener. It has a large and a small barrel, and so far, I haven’t found a pencil that is too large to fit inside of it. It works with my creamiest and softest pencils with ease, not breaking them but leaving a nice sharp tip (it IS crafted by UD, who have super soft and creamy pencils after all!) I have had it for years and it hasn’t done me wrong. Great purchase.
Anuhea I.
Tualatin, OR
Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener uploaded by Anuhea I.
I thought “$10 for a sharpener? Nahh I’m good...” BUT it truly is worth the price. Sharpens both wooden and plastic pencils and comes out perfect every time. Worth the investment.
Danielle M.
Definitely a solid sharpener in terms of durability and longevity, and love that it can sharpen two sizes of pencil in a range of textures. It is a good value for what you get - I’ve had mine for awhile and would recommend it.
Stephanie C.
Lebanon, TN
This is a great sharpener. It fits fat and skinny pencils and easily holds all the shavings. This is much more sturdy then the cheap sharpeners and I have never had any of my pencils break using this one. If it were to go missing I would buy it again.
Heather W.
Love love this sharpener! By far the best one on the product line! The cost is amazing for it to be so amazing! It literally sharpens your pencils with the softest tips WITHOUT BREAKING THEM! Or making them jagged and hurting your eye or your lip! Depending the pencil you sharpened.
Holly S.
Baltimore, MD
Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener This sharpener is the best I've ever used. *t has a sharp blade and can sharpen small and large size makeup pencils.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...