Urban Decay Good Karma Smudger Brush uploaded by Estephanie O.Urban Decay Good Karma Smudger Brush uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY URBAN DECAY #38 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Our tight little Smudger Brush was tailor made to blend color for smoky or layered eye looks. And like all our brushes, it's totally vegan! Cropped and dense, our Smudger Brush was designed to blend out lines for smoky and layered looks. You'll wonder how you did without it all these years! Turn any eyeliner into a sexy smudge of color. Blend out your shadow a little or a lot. Build layers of shades and textures, then marry them with this amazing brush.

Urban Decay Good Karma Smudger Brush
  • "I love this brush it gets the job done and will have you looking flawless" in 1 review
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I always hate spending a lot of money on brushes but finally pulled the plug and am SO happy I did. I am no guru when it comes to eye makeup but it definitely helps when you have a quality brush in your hands. It helps blends my shades and makes me look and feel like I know what I am doing. Highly recommend all of these!
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Long lasting, high quality brushes. I wash mine with baby wash and it works like a charm. These DO NOT shed. They are wonderfully soft and full. Mostly available to purchase online only since I know a lot of free standing make up stores pulled out anything other than their own brushes.
Yvette G.
Tucson
This smudge brush allows a smooth touch of shimmer & shadow to your eyes! You can find at either ULTA or Sephora and it's great on any skin type! It applies on smoothly & doesn't have a lot of fall out. I always refer to this brush when applying my eyeshadow.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
My favorite brush, I use it to apply my eye shadow and the glitter coat I use! I'm so glad I decided to purchase it! It goes everywhere with me in my makeup bag, I purchased it at my local sephora in the Jc penny's!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
I use this brush all the time on my clients and it works well with eyeshadows and it's smudges great Kinda pricey but it's work it the packaging it beautiful and it smells good to I highly recommend this product.
Robin W.
I brought this brush because it was on sale that was the only reason but I have used it and I like it it does not shed it works wonderfully it's quick and easy to use
Janeigne N.
I use this brush for smudging liners on my lash line or just applying color to my lash line in order to complete my makeup look it’s super easy to use and very beginner friendly !
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love urban decay brushes. They are excellent quality. I enjoy the versatility they give. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good quality brush. Their eyeshadow brushes are definitely my favorite.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
I love love love this brush!!! It is easy to use and the bristles are very soft. I love using it for that smoky eye effect! I use it often, definitely worth the price!!
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Urban decays brushes have such an amazing quality. Even the ones that come inside their palettes! They are synthetic and cruelty free. They perform very well and hold up for a long time. The price may be a little high for a single brush but they are totally worth it. Especially since they havent started falling apart on me! Urban Decay Good Karma Crease Brush
Lindsey W.
White Bear Lk, MN
Are these brushes worth the cost? I use coastal scents and I was just wondering if there is that big of a difference.
Jen A.
Valencia, CA
How is the quality of these brushes? Do they shed??
Khadejah T.
Muskogee, OK
Looking for new brush, I love trying different brands