Urban Decay Good Karma Smudger Brush uploaded by Jennifer P.Urban Decay Good Karma Smudger Brush uploaded by Estephanie O.

BY URBAN DECAY

Our tight little Smudger Brush was tailor made to blend color for smoky or layered eye looks. And like all our brushes, it's totally vegan! Cropped and dense, our Smudger Brush was designed to blend out lines for smoky and layered looks. You'll wonder how you did without it all these years! Turn any eyeliner into a sexy smudge of color. Blend out your shadow a little or a lot. Build layers of shades and textures, then marry them with this amazing brush.

Urban Decay Good Karma Smudger Brush
  • "This brush is absolutely perfect if you're wanting to work with shadows on the waterline to really give any eyeshadow look the smokey effect. It's always an AMAZING brush if you're wanting to achieve the ever so popular cut crease look. It really helps to keep the shadows in the exact place you want them to be on the lid. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love urban decay brushes! They pick up product well and apply it evenly on your eyes This brushes is my go to whenever I'm doing an intense eye makeup and need to smudge my corners and eyeliner." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this brush it gets the job done and will have you looking flawless" in 1 review
Danielle T.
Freeburg
This is a great brush when creating smoky eye looks. I can get right into the lash line and blend out easily. The quality is great and I am able to really smoke out my eyes as much as I want. The bristles are densely packed and I prefer this over other brands I've used. Just clean regularly and this will last forever.
Sophia G.
Piedmont, SC
I’m a big fan of this brush! It packs color on nicely, and the bristles are soft on the skin, but dense enough to get the job done. Although, I have worked with similar brushes from ELF and Morphe that are just as nice, so if you’re looking to save money, there are definitely some alternatives.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love this brush! It is easy to use and I think it is a good value. It is a quality brush and it is easy to use when applying eye shadow. It is a well made brush I am satisfied with it and I recommend it.
Nicole T.
Viera, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this brush I find myself picking it up every time I do my makeup it’s a staple for darkening the outer crease with a dark brown or black this brush is tightly packed I highly recommend
Ida L.
East Canton, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
Love how this brush applies my Naked Pallet of Urban Decay. When I’m done using, I have a particular “Made for Makeup” brush cleaner that makes this brush feel and look as if it were brand new!
Jennifer P.
N Las Vegas, NV
This brush is a godsend.  It blends eyeshadow perfectly.  Everyday have expert looking eyes with this brush.  Little pricey, bit you will love the quality and the ease of how it transforms your routine.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I always hate spending a lot of money on brushes but finally pulled the plug and am SO happy I did. I am no guru when it comes to eye makeup but it definitely helps when you have a quality brush in your hands. It helps blends my shades and makes me look and feel like I know what I am doing. Highly recommend all of these!
Rachel C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a two-ended brush from Urban Decay that has this as one of its heads. I actually use it to apply concealer and color corrector to extremely specific areas that need a little extra love, and it works great for that!
mika K.
Hickory, KY
I cannot say enough good things about this brush . i have never been one to splurge on brushes but this one I am glad I did . The brush is so soft yet has enough resistance to get the look you are going for . works well with all other makeup not just urban decay
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Long lasting, high quality brushes. I wash mine with baby wash and it works like a charm. These DO NOT shed. They are wonderfully soft and full. Mostly available to purchase online only since I know a lot of free standing make up stores pulled out anything other than their own brushes.
Lindsey W.
White Bear Lk, MN
Are these brushes worth the cost? I use coastal scents and I was just wondering if there is that big of a difference.
Jen A.
Valencia, CA
How is the quality of these brushes? Do they shed??
Khadejah T.
Muskogee, OK
Looking for new brush, I love trying different brands