BY URBAN DECAY #82 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A true pro tool, this modern brush makes you a contouring master. The circular, angled shape does the work for you! And, it's totally vegan. This is it, ladies. Impress your friends with our Shading Brush. The ultra-modern shape is circular and angled, perfect for creating contours and blending anywhere on the eye. Do you like to create layered looks? Mix textures? Show off your eyeshadow skills? This brush does the work for you.

Urban Decay Good Karma Shading Brush
  • "Perfect for shading. My go to brush for my smokey eye eyeshadow. It collects a great amount of product. Easy to clean and does not shed." in 11 reviews
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
I love this brush! I use it for my brows, eyeliner, contouring my nose, it's just very versatile for those precision lines. I definitely recommend this brush. It's great quality and I will probably end up buying another one when mine kicks the bucket
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
I've had this brush for a while now. But I still don't understand how it's supposed to be a shading brush. Or how it's supposed to be a used in general. It seems to eat up all the shadows before I even get to apply it to my lids.
Jessica R.
I always love Urban Decays brushes. They're the best for blending!! I'm not a huge fan of beauty blenders, but the UD brushes are easy to use, easy to clean, and the design is wonderful. Definitely worth the splurge. If you take good care of them they will last forever!
Gabby M.
Ogden, UT
It was a really good brush. Usually I get a brush and use it for  about 2 months and then it just is totally out of its form! This one stays in that form for a really long time! It go’s on very smoothly!! I got it at target!! It’s so awesome guys. I definitely recommend it!
Rachel M.
Hudson, WI
The whole range of Urban Decay Good Karma brushes is fantastic in my personal opinion. Their aren't too expensive considering the brand name, and they blend shadows very effortlessly!
Laiken P.
Murray, KY
This brush is not my fav.  I do not like it to do eyeshadow. The only reason that I use this brush is to do nose contour with powder products such as bronzer or a contour pallet! I bought this at UD.com.
Emily B.
This brush makes applying make up super easy. I like to use this one to help apply a powder eye liner. The angle makes it easy to line up against my eye lid. I would totally recommend someone buying this brush.
Jackie M.
This brush is amazingly . I loved it . And it's an easy blender . Also easily to apply and i would say for all types of skin type and better then morphe in my own opinion i would really recommend for y'all to buy it
Sarah C.
Temple, GA
I have a lot of brushes that are urban decay brand. I usually purchase them from sephora. They are great quality but they are kind of pricey. They do last a long time though. I would recommend them to others.
Hannah W.
Findlay, OH
I love these brushes! Theyre soft and good to use. They get the job done. Theyre one of the better kinds of brushes ive used, and im going to get another soon. I use it almost daily and im never disappointed
Sierra B.
Where is the cheapest place to purchase this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well.. Do you like this brush better than any other brush.. If so then what
Magda V.
miami, FL
The brushes in the natural bristles?