BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Developed for use with Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation, this brush picks up and distributes all formulations from liquid to cream to powder makeup better than a sponge. The “optical blurring” comes in when you buff out your makeup: instead of a streaky finish from fingers or a sponge, buffing disperses the light-diffusing particles in Naked Skin and seemingly fine lines disappear. It’s blending ability makes it ideal for mature skin, as it creates a smooth, youthful-looking appearance. The medium-large brush with densely packed hairs has a domed top that maneuvers nicely around the face, making it suitable for under the eye, around the nose, and around the brow area.

Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush
  • "I love this brush. Love. I have been and probably always will be a liquid foundation girl, and I've used everything from my fingers to a beauty blender to your traditional flat liquid foundation brushes. After I found this one, I don't use anything else. It buffs foundation into the skin very easily and it always looks very even and natural. " in 27 reviews
  • "There are nothing but great things to say about this brush! I feel that it is definitely the best quality face brush I have used! I love the air brush effect it gives my face after application. Not only do I use this brush for foundation, but I love to use it for blending out my blush and bronzer. This brush is a must have and anyone I have recommended it to has fallen in love with it! " in 13 reviews
  • "I cannot say enough good things about this brush! Love how it applies powder foundation, concealer and liquid. No streak marks, completely flawless application. Love, love, love!!!! Retails for $26.00" in 11 reviews
Heather A.
Spring, TX
This is a pricey brush but it's so worth it. It has a nice some shape to fit in areas around your nose. It has a nice solid, sturdy, metal handle for comfort holding. They do have an updated version of this brush Urban Decay Pro Optical Blurring Brush . I've heard great things about it. The densely packed shape distributes foundation evenly, buffing to a natural, soft-focus, airbrushed finish. It's also great for contouring, blush, or anything that needs a blurred-out effect. They are cruelty free. I highly recommend!
Heidi D.
Sacramento, CA
Love this brush! So much I had to buy 2, 1 is drying while I use the other. This is my daily brush, works well with all foundations, cream, liquid and powder. And the shape of this brush makes it versatile enough to use as a powder brush, bronzing brush, contour brush, really anything. And I found that when I use this brush I rarely have to use my beauty blender behind it, it blends well all on it's own. Definitely recommend this product.
Isela R.
Las Vegas, NV
This brush is very full, soft, and high quality. The bristles are very soft. It is a bit heavy but you can tell by the weight of it that it’s a high quality brush. If you blend the foundation in circular motion it leaves the skin looking flawless but any other way it leaves brush streaks on your face.
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
Its a shame this brush has been discontinued it is really great! I managed to find this at Nordstrom Rack and it has become one of my favorite tools. It is great at blending in liquid foundation which is what I use this brush for. If you can find it you should pick it up!
Lisa F.
Chattanooga
Probably one of my top 5 foundation brushes. It is great for blending and applying product evenly. It has a sturdy handle that feels very solid in your hand. Fibers are compact with a domed shape making it perfect for blending and buffing out. Highly recommend!
Kassondra M.
Boise
Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush is a good foundation brush. It doesn’t give me completely flawless skin, but I think I just haven’t found the right foundation to use with it yet. It’s a really nice qualify brush and it doesn’t ever lose bristles and it’s easy to clean.
Alexus R.
Chattanooga, TN
I use this brush for my foundation. It creates the most perfect clean look. I like the beauty blender but hate how long it takes me to apply foundation with. This brush is the beauty blender in brush form. Quick, easy, simple.
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this brush. It gives me so much coverage with my face powder foundation and I sometimes use the same brush for liquid foundation on the rare times I wear that. I was introduced to this brush at Sephora and had a demo done in me before buying it which is why I was really sold. It’s a little pricier than I would have liked and now I’m sold on it so I’ll have to keep purchasing even though I don’t love the price. I love the brush.
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
I love this brush, my makeup application looks flawless. No stealing. Brush is dense and does not absorb a lot of product. I bought this on sale but it was well worth the price. Does not shed and very pretty.
Caitlin R.
Fountain Inn
I have never used it for foundation lol so I don't know what I think of it lol I actually use it for blush lol 🤷‍♀️ maybe I should try it for my foundation sometime instead if my beauty blender? Lol either way I live this brush for blush cuz it's fluffy but not huge and I'm super tiny and other brushes are just way too big lol
Kasey W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this brush only work with the Naked Skin Foundation or can I use it with other foundations?
Angela J.
How do I clean this brush??
Mar L.
I've heard wonders about this brush.is this a good brush for any foundation or just the urban decay naked foundation?
Tara D.