BY URBAN DECAY

If you have a limited brush collection (or love a do-everything brush!), make our Multi-Tasker your #1 choice. And like all our brushes, it's totally vegan! Small and flat with a rounded tip (and even more precise than a Lip Brush), the Multi-Tasker works overtime. Apply eyeshadow with precision, lay down concealer, smooth on lip color, or line your eyes. If you are slowly building a high-performance brush collection and can only afford a few key brushes, make the Multi-Tasker one of them!

Urban Decay Good Karma Multi-tasker Brush
  • "This is by far my favorite brush for many reasons. I pack on glitter with this brush, I use cream shadows with this brush, I carve out my lid for a cut crease with this brush, & I use liquid shadows with this brush. It's the best brush for literally anything. I recommend it to anyone I can't go on enough about how amazing this is" in 7 reviews
  • "Good quality brushes with heavy handles." in 1 review
  • "It allows the right amount of product to go on the eyes." in 1 review
  • "I use mine every single day." in 1 review
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is the only brush I’ve tried from hem. It’s small so I actually just use it to blend out my shadows after applying. Sometimes I’ll use it for applying my highlight on the bridge of my nose. It’s soft and smooth. And the bristles stay intact no matter how many washes. And I particularly like how it’s meta handled. Gives a nice weight, nothing flimsy or cheap.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
laura s.
Paramount, CA
This is one of my everyday use brush. It was my first one to buy and still have it and it's in good condition. It's very sturdy and heavy. Good quality. It grabs good amount of product for your eyes. I also use it for creasing my eyes
Ronnie P.
Palm Coast , FL
I absolutely love my Urban Decay multi use make-up brush. I bought my brush from the actual Urban Decay store. I have a fair complection so i choose my colors wisely. The brushes are a little on the pricey side but great quality. I would highly recommend this product
Taylor M.
Troy
I use this when doing my eye shadow, and sometimes some light contouring, haven’t had any problems since I got it! This little brush always comes in handy! Plus it’s nice and soft. Definitely will get another when needed.
madison a.
Austin
Very soft brush on your eyes. Super simply look, i love it! Definitely my go-to eye brush! Ive used other bushes, like from elf and honestly spending the extra money is worth it. I use it on the daily!
Rechell D.
Milpitas, CA
I love love love this brush. I use it for all of my eye products when applying eye shadow. It is in the pricier side but side I do use it for everything the price is just right. I would recommend it to others. You won’t be disappointed
Samantha R.
Rexburg
This is one of my favoriteeeee eye shadow brushes! It picks up the product SO well and that always helps the eye shadow appear more pigmented on the eye. It’s definitely one you need to try out! I have been very satisfied with it.
Kat C.
huntingdon valley
I love this brush so much. It really picks up great pigment for eyeshadows. It blends colors beautifully and is easy to clean too. This is a quality brush. The brush will probably last me a while. I would definitely buy it again.
Irina K.
This is one of my everyday brushes for eyeshadow and liner and when in a pinch eyebrows and highlighter. I love everything about this brush, the material, the weight and no matter what Ive pit it through ZERO hair has fallen out.