BY URBAN DECAY

If you have a limited brush collection (or love a do-everything brush!), make our Multi-Tasker your #1 choice. And like all our brushes, it's totally vegan! Small and flat with a rounded tip (and even more precise than a Lip Brush), the Multi-Tasker works overtime. Apply eyeshadow with precision, lay down concealer, smooth on lip color, or line your eyes. If you are slowly building a high-performance brush collection and can only afford a few key brushes, make the Multi-Tasker one of them!

• "I use mine every single day." in 1 review
  • "It allows the right amount of product to go on the eyes." in 1 review
  • "Good quality brushes with heavy handles." in 1 review
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE THIS BRUSH.  It is super fluffy and serves so many purposes.  Even after several washes and over 2 years of use, it has had little to no bristle fall-out.  It is great for even adding a well-placed highlight for pans that are smaller and harder to get to with a big brush.  Urban Decay is such a high quality brand that they consistently put out a great product, down to their brushes.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
This is by far my favorite brush for many reasons. I pack on glitter with this brush, I use cream shadows with this brush, I carve out my lid for a cut crease with this brush, & I use liquid shadows with this brush. It's the best brush for literally anything. I recommend it to anyone I can't go on enough about how amazing this is
Emily N.
Pelzer, SC
I love this brush. I use it for applying my eyeshadow and it blends my eye shadows really well. It is soft and really easy to clean. However, urban decay brushes can be quite pricey when purchased at Ulta. The cost is the only down side to this product.
Thuy D.
Houston , TX
I use this brush to pack on my shimmery eyeshadows and it picks up a lot of products but doesn't make any fall outs. The only con about this product is the price range, I feel like with the same quality of the brush I can get a dupe for much cheaper
Vivi M.
Dunellen, NJ
Well its pretty expensive.. but its a good product however i can find products like this for lot of less... its smoot and works really good but its not my favorite
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
I'm 50/50 on the good karma brush line and here's why... their foundation blurring brush is a must have! It applies foundation on flawlessly and keeps a great coverage. The issue is that due to the large amount of bristles it tends to soak up a lot of the product so I have to use 2x the amount of foundation. Another brush I enjoy is the angled precision brush however I think it's too large for your eye lid. So I use this as a contour brush for around my eyes and noses. Also applies concealer beautifully.
Madeline J.
Mesa, AZ
I use this brush every single day. It allows for perfect application of color. The color goes on smooth and even, it's so easy to use. The brush is easy to clean, and doesn't get product every where. It was a little pricey, but so worth it. I would recommend this brush to everyone looking for a good basic eyeshadow brush.
Madeline B.
Indianapolis, IN
love this brush! It really allows me to get a perfect line and also blend in my shadows! It is super easy to clean so i don't accidentally mixed my other shadows in as well. I'm also super pale so I'd definitely notice if my black eyeshadow still had remnants in with the pinks!
Samantha M.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this brush. I'm not that educated when it comes to makeup brushes but I enjoy this. I think makeup brushes are over priced, got this at Sephora, but anywhere really. It works well and if I had to I would probably purchase a brush that wasn't from a high end brand just to save money.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The Urban Decay Good Karma multi-taster brush is an amazing and hefty-durable brush. I have a combination of both oily and dry skin depending how it feels outside and this brush still perfect. i use this for highlight, eye shadow, and at times concealer or for contour.
Candace D.
Is this a good brush for creases?