BY URBAN DECAY

If you have a limited brush collection (or love a do-everything brush!), make our Multi-Tasker your #1 choice. And like all our brushes, it's totally vegan! Small and flat with a rounded tip (and even more precise than a Lip Brush), the Multi-Tasker works overtime. Apply eyeshadow with precision, lay down concealer, smooth on lip color, or line your eyes. If you are slowly building a high-performance brush collection and can only afford a few key brushes, make the Multi-Tasker one of them!

Urban Decay Good Karma Multi-tasker Brush
  • "This is by far my favorite brush for many reasons. I pack on glitter with this brush, I use cream shadows with this brush, I carve out my lid for a cut crease with this brush, & I use liquid shadows with this brush. It's the best brush for literally anything. I recommend it to anyone I can't go on enough about how amazing this is" in 7 reviews
  • "Good quality brushes with heavy handles." in 1 review
  • "It allows the right amount of product to go on the eyes." in 1 review
  • "I use mine every single day." in 1 review
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is the only brush I’ve tried from hem. It’s small so I actually just use it to blend out my shadows after applying. Sometimes I’ll use it for applying my highlight on the bridge of my nose. It’s soft and smooth. And the bristles stay intact no matter how many washes. And I particularly like how it’s meta handled. Gives a nice weight, nothing flimsy or cheap.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Mia E.
Phoenix
The Urban Decay Good Karma Multi-Tasker Brush is is an amazing way to go if you are in a rush and don’t have time to find all your brushes. You can use just this one brush to apply most of your makeup on!! I would definitely recommend this brush is you are rushing to do your makeup all the time just like me!!!😂😂
Marisela A.
Patterson, CA
I received this brush in my Naked Pallet and I loved it for eyeshadows. It’s mainly my staple for packaging eyeshadow on to the lid. I bought it at Sephora online. I would buy it again if it needed but mines is still going strong after 7 years.
Taylor F.
I like this brush a lot for doing my eye makeup everyday. I bought this product ulta for a decent price. I like the quality of the hair ok this brush compared to many other brands and would recommend this and any other urban decay brush.
laura s.
Paramount, CA
This is one of my everyday use brush. It was my first one to buy and still have it and it's in good condition. It's very sturdy and heavy. Good quality. It grabs good amount of product for your eyes. I also use it for creasing my eyes
Ronnie P.
Palm Coast
I absolutely love my Urban Decay multi use make-up brush. I bought my brush from the actual Urban Decay store. I have a fair complection so i choose my colors wisely. The brushes are a little on the pricey side but great quality. I would highly recommend this product
Ali M.
Fullerton
These brushes are so dependable and awesome. They pack on the make up and blend it out very nicely. I got them in a gift as a sent and I’ve had hem
For such a long time! I clean them often and use them. I highly recommend.
Taylor M.
Troy
I use this when doing my eye shadow, and sometimes some light contouring, haven’t had any problems since I got it! This little brush always comes in handy! Plus it’s nice and soft. Definitely will get another when needed.
Christine M.
Norfolk
Nice brush, light weight does what it's intended to do. Nothing really to write home about. I really wouldn't recommend specifically rushing out to get it but it does the trick but much cheaper alternatives out the.