Urban Decay Good Karma Lip Brush uploaded by Thalia S.

BY URBAN DECAY #3 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

Our high performance Lip Brush is your mess-free, go-anywhere gadget for a smooth lip line. And like all our brushes, it's totally vegan! Our Retractable Lip Brush is a stealthy little tool you can take anywhere. The thin, firm shape creates a smooth lip line with lipstick or gloss, and is great for blending lip color with lip pencil.

Urban Decay Good Karma Lip Brush
  • "Love this brush easy and precise beautiful, i also use it for my creamy eye shadows or to contour my nose." in 8 reviews
Krystal D.
I'm so mad I spent so much money on this brush since its been under two years and its already falling apart! I've only used olive oil to clean it (if you didn't know olive oil removes all lip products from any lip brushes quickly) I've never been harsh with this brush but bristles are falling out left and right and its not worth using anymore at this point.
Maria C.
Somerville
I think that is Urban Decay Good Karma Lip Brush is great for applying your lip product. It is a very precise lip brush. The only issue that I had was the price. I think the price is a bit too high for something that you could find a drugstore. I still would recommend this even though the price a bit too high for me.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. I love my lip brush
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I can’t get over how soft his brush is! It’s easy to work it and leaves you flawless! I get exited whenever I find a good lip brush! I’ve had some doosies! This is definitely one that I would recommend! It’s perfect!
Camila L.
I love it ! It’s retractable... soft but gives u a great precision . Amazing quality . I will buy more ! I’m very impressed with this product ! Easy to apply - works for lipstick and gloss too !
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
I’ve never used a lip brush before until someone recommended this to me. I love this brush! It is easy to use and apply, and I use it when I want my dark lip colors to be on point. Highly recommend to make up lovers!
Beth M.
Greenwood
I love this brush. Everyone needs this. It works so good and is so soft. I use it all the time and wish i had 2 of them :) it is very slim and covers well with eye make up. You will not regret it at all
Candice L.
Kingston
I do like this brush but I must say it's not my very favorite. I think it could be a little more firm to really get a precise look but overall it's good and I'll still use it
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This saves my day when applying my lipstick. It really does help me get that lush lip look im going for. It is soft and compact so you can get a tight soft line.  It is extremely well made and wonderful quality. It stands up to being washed which is so important to me because I hate when you find a brush you love but then it falls apart after some washes. This is a great gift idea too. I totally recommend this brush.
Cassy T.
Pewaukee, WI
Ordered this because it was on sale and I love my UD eye shadow brush. Figured at half price, worth a try. I love it! It's small enough for my tiny purse, bristles give good control yet are still comfortable on my lip. I've had no problem with retraction others have mentioned but I always put cap on the end before I use it. I've been using it several months and haven't found anything I dislike. I'm back to order another for myself and maybe some extras for stocking stuffers.
sar k.
Brampton, ON
Is this brush really soft?
Sinthia G.
Has anyone used this brush for anything else other than lips ?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Dpes this brush shed a lot?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
What would you rate this brush ?
Norbeliss M.
Can this brush be used for other thing than just the lips?