Urban Decay Good Karma Crease Brush

With a rounded, tapered shape, our Good Karma Crease Brush is a must for shading your eyelid crease and contouring. Are you a contouring novice? Fear not! Sexy, defined eyes are just a couple of sweeps away with the crease brush. The tapered bristles put you in complete control with every application. If you're a seasoned expert, you'll love this brush: not too stiff or soft, long or short, big or small. And like all of our brushes, it's vegan friendly.

ReAlly works ? For how much can I find it ? Thank you :)
Would love to buy but I don't know if it's soft or not I have really sensitive eyes
How good is compare with others Brands? ECO? Sigma? Thanks
Start your review of Urban Decay Good Karma Crease Brush!
Product Highlights
“This crease brush rocks! It blends so well and seamlessly! I got it as a gift from a friend when i first started wearing make up and i swear it helped so much for my beginners hand.” in 36 reviews
“The only brush I use for my eyeshadow! I love how evenly it applies and blends! It's soft, doesn't shed and is super easy to clean!” in 24 reviews
“...effortlessly blend my crease and transition color. The brush is so soft and fluffy, but not so fluffy that it is too big, and not so soft that it is too floppy.” in 6 reviews
“I use this every single day while doing my eye makeup!” in 1 review
“I don't use them often but they get the job done when applying eyeshadow (also because of the high quality of Urban Decay NAKED eyeshadow).” in 1 review
Great brush, doesn’t shed, no weird chemical like smell when I opened the package. Good price imo for such good quality. Soft but dense, not scratchy at all. I have hooded eyes that are pretty deep (when I open my eye my entire lid can’t be seen) so this brush is perfect for both my crease and creating a perfect smoky eye!
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great brush to blend out crease colors or blend colors together. Very sleek and holds eyes shadow pigment well. works best when used with eye shadow primer or concealer as a base under. Very good quality and affordable. Also works well when smudging the bottom eyelid.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these brushes. I have the double sided one that comes with their naked palette. this was the closest I could find to it. It’s really fluffy and blends out well. I don’t wear too much eyeshadow but anytime I want to do buffing or crease work I use this.
Mc Calla, AL
I was given this brush as a gift and I have been using it for a while. It feels nice in my hand and does a nice job blending. My only complaint is that the bristles are a bit stiff in my opinion, but I generally prefer a softer brush for my shadows.
Johnson City
Purchased at: Sephora
It is very easy to apply eyeshadow on the crease with this brush and I like how to feels. I use to use it a lot ,but the only reason I stopped using it is because i left it at my friends house and haven’t seen it since lol
Madrid, Madrid
I absolutely love this brush! It picks up the perfect amount of pigment and is so so soft to the touch. I always used Urban Decay brushes and they last forever. Would definitely recommend!!
Midlothian, VA
Although urban decay isn’t my favorite brand for brushes, this brush is decent. I received it with a naked pallet and isn’t as good as Sephora brushes but gets the job done
Wenatchee, WA
Urban Decay Good Karma Crease Brush uploaded by Mackenzie F.
Great brush! I love using this brush for blending my transition shades out or using it for a concentrated highlight. I normally don’t buy “high end” brushes because I have so many good drug store ones, but I’m not sure I could do my makeup without this. I use it for my highlight mostly, and I find it to be just the right size and density. It also picks up a lot of product (two swipes of highlight seen below), but it disperses it very evenly. I’ve used it and washed it many times, and it rarely sheds. You can tell it’s good quality, and you’re definitely getting what you paid for. Urban Decay brushes never disappoint, and this brush is no exception.
I love this brush! It’s such good quality, I’ve had it for years and it still works and looks just as good as when I got it. I will admit I don’t use it daily but it has still held up well over time. The bristles are also very soft so it doesn’t scratch my skin and irritate my eyelid.
Burbank, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush for not only contour eyeshadow but also for applying eyebrow highlight. It can pack on the pigment nice and heavy but is also soft and fluffy and can blend out the crease nicely. It looks cute too and is good quality but is on the pricey side.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...