BY URBAN DECAY #67 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This big, fluffy brush sweeps on an even layer of loose or pressed powder. Its domed shape and loose bristles naturally feather out edges to avoid icky lines of demarcation at your jawline. And even though it s a big brush, it s still relatively precise: You can easily build coverage in specific areas without overdoing the rest of your face! All Urban Decay brushes are cruelty-free AND vegan. Our brush "hair" is actually a super soft material made from recycled PET plastic bottles - WAY better than sacrificing cute little animals for their hair! We used recycled aluminum to craft the sleek gunmetal handles. Even the outer boxes are made from recycled egg crate material All this means nothing if the brushes don t perform. Here at UD, we say you can keep your karma intact without sacrificing performance. All of our brushes are professional quality and LOVED by makeup artist see more...

• How well do these brushes hold up and do they apply makeup well?1 Answers
  • What are the best brushes for an amateur?? I just started learning ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have pictures of these brushes... and...Be the first to answer!
Urban Decay Good Karma Brushes Powder Brush
  • "Great grip to start off with and doesn't shed the way most brushes do!if kept clean and taken care of will last long time !" in 1 review
  • "Great news about this brush is that it's also cruelty free AND vegan!" in 1 review
  • "It's super soft and is good with spreading powder evenly" in 1 review
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fort Collins, CO
I am in love with the Urban Decay Good Karma Powder Brush. I have adult acne and cannot wear cream foundation. Instead I wear a Mac powder foundation and love this brush to apply it on my face. I have owned this brush for over a year and have been rough with the bristles when applying the foundation. Usually brushes don't last long for me, maybe 6 months but this one has held up, I am impressed.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good brush! But the only reason I don't give it five stars is because it is TOO expensive. Girls you don't need to but this brush when they are more good brushes like this one and more cheap out there. I returned it back just because I thought that it was a waste of money.
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
Fantastic brush to provide great coverage. It's super soft so it feels great on your skin. I actually have two of them. I use them for my bronzer and they just do a beautiful job. The price is right as well. It was actually a lot less than I've paid for similar brushes.
Maryssa F.
Maryssa F.
This brush is great for powders, liquid foundations, as well as bronzer. I use this mostly with foundation and it does an amazing job at blending it into the skin. But it also does a great job at applying bronzer and contouring.
Cara B.
Cara B.
This is my go to everything cheek brush! High density and soft?! I own 2 of these I love them that much. The brush is a must have for your vanity.
desirae C.
desirae C.
Williamsport, MD
The powder brush is one of my favorites. It's an everday must. It's easy to clean and store. It still looks as good as the first time I used it.
Estephanie O.
Estephanie O.
Love the urban decay powder brush (88MN9F) . I definitely recommend it. Get all the brushes in this collection they are on sale on UD website 🙌🏻
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
Urban decay brushes are as fantastic as their naked palettes! I Lee the soft feel and how great the load and application is! Love it!
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Redondo Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best powder brush ever. It is so fluffy and soft. The quality is great and it's a vegan and cruelty free product.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Staten Island, NY
I use this brush for bronzer it's a great all over coverage brush and it puts the product on flawless
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
How well do these brushes hold up and do they apply makeup well?
Idalia C.
Idalia C.
Methuen, MA
What are the best brushes for an amateur?? I just started learning to apply make up and-contouring!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
Does anyone have pictures of these brushes... and do they shed at all?