BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This big, fluffy brush sweeps on an even layer of loose or pressed powder. Its domed shape and loose bristles naturally feather out edges to avoid icky lines of demarcation at your jawline. And even though it s a big brush, it s still relatively precise: You can easily build coverage in specific areas without overdoing the rest of your face! All Urban Decay brushes are cruelty-free AND vegan. Our brush "hair" is actually a super soft material made from recycled PET plastic bottles - WAY better than sacrificing cute little animals for their hair! We used recycled aluminum to craft the sleek gunmetal handles. Even the outer boxes are made from recycled egg crate material All this means nothing if the brushes don t perform. Here at UD, we say you can keep your karma intact without sacrificing performance. All of our brushes are professional quality and LOVED by makeup artist

• How well do these brushes hold up and do they apply makeup well?1 Answers
  • What are the best brushes for an amateur?? I just started learnin...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have pictures of these brushes... and... Be the first to answer!
Urban Decay Good Karma Brushes Powder Brush
  • "Great news about this brush is that it's also cruelty free AND vegan!" in 1 review
  • "Great grip to start off with and doesn't shed the way most brushes do!if kept clean and taken care of will last long time !" in 1 review
  • "It's super soft and is good with spreading powder evenly" in 1 review
Brittany M.
Indiana, PA
I’ve tried several different brands but when it comes to my powder foundation I alway come back to my urban decay brush. It’s soft and dense. I hate when dense brushes are scratchy and this one is not at all
Life As M.
Philadelphia , PA
Ok so I know it says powder brush buuuut I don't use it for that. Personally I feel like is to rough to be used for powder I mean many a cream blush but not powder. I actually use it for my tinted moisturizer it blends it in perfect and I love it! I mean some people might like it with blushes I personally just don't.
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
I bought this brush when i bought the foundation and i am still using it today, but not for the UD foundation :-)  Really good brush and i have had it for over 2 years and its still going strong.  I would buy it again, and would recommend to a friend.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
I absolutely love all of the Urban decay brushes. The quality is out of this world. I love the bristles and the coverage is just right for each type of brush. I have a few face brushes as well as eyeshadow crease brushes. They are all well worth the money!
Jamie G.
Granite Bay, CA
I love this brush! It's super smooth and easy to take care of! I have combination skin and it covers well, and it's lasted for a really long time! I've used it every day for the past year! I would purchase again!
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
K R.
I love this large fluffy brush. I use this for my setting powder all over my face. The brush is so soft and picks up powder very easily and applies so softly onto the skin. I purchased mine at Ulta. Definitely recommend!
Grace B.
Hemet, CA
I Love love love this brush. It helps me achieve a flawless finish in no time. I have been using this brush for a while now and it has never let me down. I use it with a liquid foundation and it picks up just the right amount. I would defiantly recommend this brush
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
This is my absolute favorite brush to use, to apply my foundation. It's so soft and it blends your foundation very well..giving the illusion of airbrushing. I've had my brush for almost 2 years now and it is still in great shape. It's been washed many times and the make of the brush is still like new. It never loses hair..which is very important to me.
Kylee M.
I am in love with the Urban Decay Good Karma Powder Brush. I have adult acne and cannot wear cream foundation. Instead I wear a powder foundation and love this brush to apply . I have owned this brush for over a year and have been rough with the bristles when applying the foundation. Usually brushes don't last long for me, maybe 6 months but this one has held up, I am impressed.
Idalia C.
Methuen, MA
What are the best brushes for an amateur?? I just started learning to apply make up and-contouring!
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
How well do these brushes hold up and do they apply makeup well?
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
Does anyone have pictures of these brushes... and do they shed at all?