BY URBAN DECAY

This big, fluffy brush sweeps on an even layer of loose or pressed powder. Its domed shape and loose bristles naturally feather out edges to avoid icky lines of demarcation at your jawline. And even though it s a big brush, it s still relatively precise: You can easily build coverage in specific areas without overdoing the rest of your face! All Urban Decay brushes are cruelty-free AND vegan. Our brush "hair" is actually a super soft material made from recycled PET plastic bottles - WAY better than sacrificing cute little animals for their hair! We used recycled aluminum to craft the sleek gunmetal handles. Even the outer boxes are made from recycled egg crate material All this means nothing if the brushes don t perform. Here at UD, we say you can keep your karma intact without sacrificing performance. All of our brushes are professional quality and LOVED by makeup artist see more...

• How well do these brushes hold up and do they apply makeup well?1 Answers
  • What are the best brushes for an amateur?? I just started learnin...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have pictures of these brushes... and... Be the first to answer!
Urban Decay Good Karma Brushes Powder Brush
  • "Great grip to start off with and doesn't shed the way most brushes do!if kept clean and taken care of will last long time !" in 1 review
  • "Great news about this brush is that it's also cruelty free AND vegan!" in 1 review
  • "It's super soft and is good with spreading powder evenly" in 1 review
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is such a good brush! But the only reason I don't give it five stars is because it is TOO expensive. Girls you don't need to but this brush when they are more good brushes like this one and more cheap out there. I returned it back just because I thought that it was a waste of money.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
Fantastic brush to provide great coverage. It's super soft so it feels great on your skin. I actually have two of them. I use them for my bronzer and they just do a beautiful job. The price is right as well. It was actually a lot less than I've paid for similar brushes.
Cara B.
This is my go to everything cheek brush! High density and soft?! I own 2 of these I love them that much. The brush is a must have for your vanity.
Estephanie O.
Love the urban decay powder brush (88MN9F) . I definitely recommend it. Get all the brushes in this collection they are on sale on UD website 🙌🏻
desirae C.
Williamsport, MD
The powder brush is one of my favorites. It's an everday must. It's easy to clean and store. It still looks as good as the first time I used it.
Joanne D.
Staten Island, NY
I use this brush for bronzer it's a great all over coverage brush and it puts the product on flawless
Krista K.
Thonotosassa, FL
Love urban decay brushes. Soft, and apply makeup well. Nice and smooth, these are perfect!
Jessamyn R.
Sherrill, NY
I absolutely love this brush!!! It allows for such a smooth clean finish on your face!
Gina S.
Midland, MI
I absolutely love all of the Urban decay brushes. The quality is out of this world. I love the bristles and the coverage is just right for each type of brush. I have a few face brushes as well as eyeshadow crease brushes. They are all well worth the money!
Elena D.
Good to use when applying my make up to my face. Bought this item at ultra beauty! Easy to use when applying my make up! Still like my eco tools brushes that I use but these work just as good! Would buy again and give to someone for a present.
Idalia C.
Methuen, MA
What are the best brushes for an amateur?? I just started learning to apply make up and-contouring!
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
How well do these brushes hold up and do they apply makeup well?
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
Does anyone have pictures of these brushes... and do they shed at all?