Urban Decay Good Karma Brushes Liner Brush, 12.00, 1 ea uploaded by Becca B.

BY URBAN DECAY

Create thin, thick or graduated lines with eyeshadow or cream liner. Our Liner Brush is flat, angled, and not too stiff - perfect for creating everything from a flawless rockabilly wing, to a simple swipe of color, to a smoky, smudgy eye. Try it wet, too - any shadow becomes a liquid liner with a few drops of water. The Liner Brush is also our recommended tool for brows. All Urban Decay brushes are cruelty-free AND vegan. Our brush "hair" is actually a super soft material made from recycled PET plastic bottles - WAY better than sacrificing cute little animals for their hair! We used recycled aluminum to craft the sleek gunmetal handles. Even the outer boxes are made from recycled egg crate material All this means nothing if the brushes don t perform. Here at UD, we say you can keep your karma intact without sacrificing performance. All of our brushes are professional qual see more...

Kelly M.
Kelly M.
The Villages, FL
It's so hard to find a good liner brush, but Urban Decay slays it with their Good Karma Liner Brush! It's extremely inexpensive and extremely easy to use with gel liner. This was the first Urban Decay brush I ever purchased and I will definitely be buying more in the future!
Emilee G.
Emilee G.
I love the Good Karma Liner brush. As someone who only uses a eyeshadow or gel based eyeliner this is so useful and a product I will continue to use. It is a little on the pricey side for a makeup brush but i am so satisfied with this brush and its smooth application.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kennesaw, GA
I love everything urban decay so obviously I had to try this out! It feel amazing on my eyes. It is 100% worth the buy! It's better than any other brush I've used!! I would buy again but hopefully I won't need to!!
Becca B.
Becca B.
This is similar to the perversion angled liner brush. It's a but shorter and wider. I like both but probably didn't need to purchase both.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Indio, CA
Great brush for liner. I wasn't so sure about it but it's super easy to apply! I instantly fell in love! I bought it at my local Sephora
Mckenna T.
Mckenna T.
Kansas City, MO
I've tried a lot of liner brushes and this one works week and FEELS well. The bristles are soft enough so it's not uncomfortable to use.
Mira H.
Mira H.
This is a great brush. The price is in line with equivalents in the market.
Kailyn B.
Kailyn B.
Summerville
This is perfect I use it everyday for my brows I think it's just great I don't use a lot of brown brushes but when I bought this brown brush won't for my friend got it for me I just like literally fell in love with it I think it's amazing it's great and I just love using it and make some doing my brows easy and I would just totally get this product because it makes your brows look like the bom
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
This is one of my favorite eye brushes of all time! It's so easy to apply on small tight areas! I bought it at Sephora with some lovely assistance I was able to find the perfect brush for applying dark or warm colors underneath my eyes! I'd repurchase and totally recommend!
I decided to give it a try and At first I thought it was a bit expensive but I decided to use it as a lip liner before applying my lipstick (liner with lipstick) and it worked nicely. I wouldn't spend that much money on a liner if you don't use make up everyday though.
Sheree M.