Urban Decay Good Karma Brushes Blush Brush uploaded by Nină R.

BY URBAN DECAY #53 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Are you still using a Powder Brush to lay down your blush? Silly girl. Get with the times. Modern blush brushes are soft and angled, with an oval work surface. The unique shape is just right for contouring below your cheekbones, adding highlighter above your cheekbones, or dotting the apples of your cheeks with a little rosy color. The brush does the work for you! All Urban Decay brushes are cruelty-free. and vegan. Our brush "hair" is actually a super soft material made from recycled PET plastic bottles -. way better than sacrificing cute little animals for their hair! We used recycled aluminum to craft the sleek gunmetal handles. Even the outer boxes are made from r. see more...

• What is the real difference between oval brushes and regular brushe...2 Answers
Urban Decay Good Karma Brushes Blush Brush
  • "Works great with the urban decay palette with blush, highlighter and bronzer." in 1 review
  • "I bought this one day in Ulta, and I use mine every single day!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well and it's soft." in 1 review
  • "will never go back to the old ones." in 1 review
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush works nicely for applying blush. It picks up powder easily enough but I don't think it gives that sheer blend out to your blush application. It allows you to apply the product in angular streak. But for this of you who like to blend with a back and forth motion, I don't think the bristles are soft and flexible enough. I still like it I just don't think it's great if you wanna really blend out lines.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Palmyra, NJ
So being this is the softest brush Ive ever used, its safe to safe I'm in love! I have sensitive skin and this doesnt irritate like other brands I've used. Also purchase this at my local Ulta, they have the best prices! I would recommend this to anyone!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
This urban decay brush helps me blend in my too faced blush and it's very easy to use, it's the best brush I've used for this type of makeup and for my skin that's a little sensitive, I have purchased this many times
Jannette M.
Jannette M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
One of my favorite blush brushes. I recommend for everyone to use it! You won't regret it, I promise! The angle of the brush allows you to blend and apply a way where it won't ever be a hassle!
Ana C.
Ana C.
This brush is great! It reminds me a lot of my MAC 168 brush. I usually carry this in my makeup bag in case I need to touch up.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Hesperia, CA
My favorite blush brush . I love the natural and even look it gives me. It's my go to brush; I love it so much.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm addicted to angled brushes they are so perfect for my cheeks. This brush is soft and easy to use.
Lesly A.
Lesly A.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product! I would recommend this alot for anyone who is thinking of buying it
Jade Z.
Jade Z.
I actually really love the finishing brush. It’s the only brush I have that makes darker, heavily pigmented blushes work on my NW15 skin. (Dirty Plum, I’m looking at you!)
I am sure the MAC 187/188 would work fine with those, too, but I do not own or use any brushes with animal hair, and it is nice to have a quality synthetic option. I do have the EcoTools version around here somewhere, but the longer bristles are too sparse and spread apart for it to be useful in any way.I do love the angled blush brush, as well, for the lighter blushes. It makes applying the paler blushes quick and easy.
Cara B.
Cara B.
I own 2. That should tell you something lol! I love the good karma line. They are amazing brushes. They last and they are soft yet dense. Which I like. Wash well, wear well. Work well! Love them! Enough said
Aqueilla T.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the real difference between oval brushes and regular brushes??? Are they worth it because I've been thinking about getting a set