Urban Decay Good Karma Blush Brush uploaded by Nină R.

BY URBAN DECAY

Whether you use it for blusher, bronzer or a highlighter, achieve a natural and precise coverage with our Good Karma Blusher Brush.

Soft and angled, this is the ultimate blusher brush for contouring and defining your cheekbones. Plus, like all of our brushes, it's vegan friendly!

• What is the real difference between oval brushes and regular brus...2 Answers
Urban Decay Good Karma Blush Brush
  • "Works great with the urban decay palette with blush, highlighter and bronzer." in 1 review
  • "I bought this one day in Ulta, and I use mine every single day!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well and it's soft." in 1 review
  • "will never go back to the old ones." in 1 review
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I like to use my urban decay blush brush for applying my highlighter too... shimmer on girls ... I can say this I have a elf blush brush and there's not much of difference in my opinion ... fill like certain products such as this is mainly for the name .
Becca G.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love me a good blush brush. Urban decay's brush is soft and fluffy. It precise and applies easily to my skin. My only complaint it that the brush cakes up kind of easy. I have a Mac blush brush that i love but the Urban Decay one definitely competes
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Smooth on the skin? Not an issue! This brush gets the job done and makes your makeup flawless! It’s greatly affordable and I highly recommend for anyone in the search for a new makeup brush. You won’t be disappointed!
Devyn M.
lexington
I love this blush brush! It is great, the hairs are soft and do not fall out easily, they are light but very dense. I recommend this product to others all the time. This is my goto blush brush! I love UD brushes.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Denise G.
One of my favorite brushes. Easy to use. Really soft. I don't like that it's super expensive for a brush but I guess you can say it's worth it. Recommend to friends and family. I'm satisfied with the brush
Abby A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The best brush ever! Great texture and super soft. Doesn't built up or shed which I think is great!! Blends product evenly and washes well! Thumbs up I will be ordering more to add to my kit!
Danielle T.
Waukesha, WI
I love this brush I use it for my contour because it's the perfect shape! It picks up product perfect and blends really nice! I would for sure recommend this brush to others and I would for sure but it again!
Jade Z.
I actually really love the finishing brush. It’s the only brush I have that makes darker, heavily pigmented blushes work on my NW15 skin. (Dirty Plum, I’m looking at you!)
I am sure the MAC 187/188 would work fine with those, too, but I do not own or use any brushes with animal hair, and it is nice to have a quality synthetic option. I do have the EcoTools version around here somewhere, but the longer bristles are too sparse and spread apart for it to be useful in any way.I do love the angled blush brush, as well, for the lighter blushes. It makes applying the paler blushes quick and easy.
Hannah C.
This is the best brush I have!!! It has a perfect angle to use for contouring as well. The bristles are so soft and the handle of the brush is such good quality. I bought this brush in the makeup section at Nordstrom rack for only 17$!!! At Ulta it costs 32$, so next time you are looking for a brush check Nordstrom rack, they have a ton! I love all of the brushes and I totally recommend any of them.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
What is the real difference between oval brushes and regular brushes??? Are they worth it because I've been thinking about getting a set