Urban Decay Good Karma Blush Brush uploaded by Jamica P.Urban Decay Good Karma Blush Brush uploaded by Nină R.

BY URBAN DECAY

Whether you use it for blusher, bronzer or a highlighter, achieve a natural and precise coverage with our Good Karma Blusher Brush.

Soft and angled, this is the ultimate blusher brush for contouring and defining your cheekbones. Plus, like all of our brushes, it's vegan friendly!

• What is the real difference between oval brushes and regu...2 Answers
Urban Decay Good Karma Blush Brush
  • "Have I ever told you that this blush brush is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. This means that I'm talking about the bristles especially... They are so soft and don't shred at all. This picks up blush product so easily and blends magnificently as well. I recommend you purchase this product because I'm sure you won't regret it. ;)" in 81 reviews
  • "Best contour brush I have ever owned. will never go back to the old ones. it allows me to contour my cheeks perfectly" in 23 reviews
  • "I bought this one day in Ulta, and I use mine every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Works great with the urban decay palette with blush, highlighter and bronzer." in 1 review
  • "It works really well and it's soft." in 1 review
kimberly K.
3637 snell Ave San Jose CA 95136 #273
“I was super excited to try this blush brush after hearing so many positive reviews about it. The brush was very soft and was exactly as pictured on Amazon. I have used it to apply one of my Tarte blushes and it applies it very smooth to my cheeks. It does not pick up too little or too much product but just the right amount. I have been using it awhile now so I had to deep clean the brush. This is the moment of truth. When you deep clean a brush, you see if the brush bristles fall out and see if the shape of the brush stay intact. It was very easy to wash and dried in no time. None of the bristles came out and the shape is still intact. I recommend this brand to everybody!”
Danielle C.
This is a relatively good blush brush. It has very soft but strong bristles that don't fall apart after using them several times. I actually use this brush for my bronzer and it works great. It applies the makeup evenly. This is a really good brush for the price.
Shasha S.
Olivia C.
I used this for my contour and it does very well!! Blends very well and the brush is super soft. But can definitely find cheaper ones that are just as good if not better. Would recommend if looking for a nice contour brush :-)
Abby B.
Portland, OR
The handle and ferrule of this brush are beautiful, they are metal and it feels like a good, well-made product. The actual brush hairs on the other hand... They are really shiny, stiff synthetic bristles that look and feel cheap. The bristles aren't necessarily rough, but it leaves more of a "stamp" effect when you use it, especially if its a very pigmented blush. It's usable but you're gonna spend a lot of time blending.
Michelle A.
Rosedale, NY
This brush gives all my highlights a flawless application, which I pray for. The details are pretty and fits my rooms aesthetic, it was an affordable purchase at Sephora and I’d certainly recommend to others.
Johnna G.
San Jose , CA
I have had this blush brush for over 6 years! And it’s still of my favorite to use for my powder blushes. I also love that it is synthetic, so i can use it for my creme to powder cosmetics.
Tess M.
Birmingham, AL
Love this brush! Goes on smoothly and is extremely soft. I have semi oily skin and thinks it works well for me. I’m not sure if it’s worth the price and think that it is just as good as the less expensive brands.
Kloe F.
Harrison , TN
This brush blends in my blush perfectly. It’s soft and gentle on the skin. Blush brushes are hard to find for me because they either put too little product on or too much and this brush distributes flawless.
Danalee B.
832 North Main Street Apt 4 Waterbury Connecticut
This brush is so good its not even funny the price is ok It’s a good value I would recommend it’s actually better than the others to me I bought it online off amazon I was satisfied
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
What is the real difference between oval brushes and regular brushes??? Are they worth it because I've been thinking about getting a set