Urban Decay Good Karma Blush Brush uploaded by Nină R.

BY URBAN DECAY #81 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Whether you use it for blusher, bronzer or a highlighter, achieve a natural and precise coverage with our Good Karma Blusher Brush.

Soft and angled, this is the ultimate blusher brush for contouring and defining your cheekbones. Plus, like all of our brushes, it's vegan friendly!

• What is the real difference between oval brushes and regu...2 Answers
Urban Decay Good Karma Blush Brush
  • "Have I ever told you that this blush brush is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. This means that I'm talking about the bristles especially... They are so soft and don't shred at all. This picks up blush product so easily and blends magnificently as well. I recommend you purchase this product because I'm sure you won't regret it. ;)" in 81 reviews
  • "Best contour brush I have ever owned. will never go back to the old ones. it allows me to contour my cheeks perfectly" in 23 reviews
  • "I bought this one day in Ulta, and I use mine every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Works great with the urban decay palette with blush, highlighter and bronzer." in 1 review
  • "It works really well and it's soft." in 1 review
Danielle C.
This is a relatively good blush brush. It has very soft but strong bristles that don't fall apart after using them several times. I actually use this brush for my bronzer and it works great. It applies the makeup evenly. This is a really good brush for the price.
Shasha S.
Larissa A.
Fresno
I Love This Brush I use it for my bronzer it’s super easy to use, it’s a bit pricy for the actual product I’ve used and bought better but over all it works well on my oily skin I was a bit disappointed When I use this product I didn’t like how the Brussels felt on my skin
Heather S.
Portland
What's amazing about these brushes is the fact that they are cruelty free and made from recycled plastic bottles. It's also made with synthetic hair which feels awesome on the skin. The brushes are really really nice but expensive
Olivia C.
I used this for my contour and it does very well!! Blends very well and the brush is super soft. But can definitely find cheaper ones that are just as good if not better. Would recommend if looking for a nice contour brush :-)
Daphne’s G.
These brushes are AMAZING and such great quality, they work very well and they have bristles pick up product really well. You can find them easily in Ulta, Sephora, and online, they’re great to have them in your collection!
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
I love having some blush on my face and this brush is what I use for that. Blush makes your cheeks pop and this brush amazingly applies my blush on perfectly! The brush blends it in perfectly for the perfect blush look
Michelle A.
New York
This brush gives all my highlights a flawless application, which I pray for. The details are pretty and fits my rooms aesthetic, it was an affordable purchase at Sephora and I’d certainly recommend to others.
Claire N.
Chicago
Love this brush from Urban Decay. The brush is a little more on the expensive side, but the quality of the brush is wonderful and it provides a wonderfully smooth make up application. Perfect for blush or bronzer in my opinion!
Johnna G.
San Jose
I have had this blush brush for over 6 years! And it’s still of my favorite to use for my powder blushes. I also love that it is synthetic, so i can use it for my creme to powder cosmetics.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
What is the real difference between oval brushes and regular brushes??? Are they worth it because I've been thinking about getting a set