BY URBAN DECAY

Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Fruity Florals Key Notes: Italian Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Lavender About: With Go Naked Perfume Oil, you don't just look better Naked, but you even smell better Naked too. The limited-edition oil captures the feeling of sun-warmed skin and salt air on a private beach. It's infused with 100 percent concentrated perfume oil for serious staying power. It unveils top notes of Italian bergamot, petitgrain, mandarin, and lemon, with orange blossom and neroli. The base notes carry hints of lavender, jasmine, and musk. This perfume oil features a custom-designed bottle that tucks easily into your purse.

Buy on Sephora
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
Finally, someone figured out how to bottle summer! This perfume oil is fabulous! It comes in a travel size bottle with a rollerball applicator. I used one swipe on my wrist and a dab behind each ear and it still smells amazing eight hours later. It has some seriously nice fragrance notes: orange blossom, bergamot, lavender and neroli to name a few. It goes on citrusy and dries down to amazingness. Imagine all the wonderful scents of summer. Now imagine putting them all together in a bottle and you have this amazing creation. My only complaint is that it's limited edition, so I'm gonna have to stock up. I'm really hoping they decide to make it a permanent part of their collection cause I know this girl would love a little bit of summer to brighten up a cold December morning.
Shin D.
Shin D.
LOVE IT. It's a smell you will either adore or dislike. To me, it's beachy, citrusy, and refreshing. It is very similar to Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino for a much better value, especially considering this is 100% perfume oil. That means it is more concentrated and the scent lingers for a long time. The only thing I don't like is that it is a rollerball, so it's frustrating trying to put this delicious smell all over me lol! I have used it a lot and I haven't seemed to make a dent in the amount of product left. I want to buy more for back up but I feel like this one is going to last me a very long time! @UD - Please introduce it as a permanent fragrance!
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Centralia, WA
I just received this two days ago and I'm LOVING it! Every perfume or body oil I've ever had has never lasted more than a couple of hours on me and then the scent is nonexistent. It's beyond frustrating! This oil, however, last on me all day and in the morning when I woke up I could still smell it on my wrist. Plus, it smells like a summer day on the beach and it's heavenly!! I highly recommend going out right now and getting this before it's gone since it's limited edition. Why are you still reading this?! GO GET IT RIGHT NOW!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my favorite rollerball. It's pure oil and lasts longer than any other brand I've tried. Got it at Sephora as an impulse and so glad I did. It smells like a gender anonymous scent very similar to Replica glow filter but lasts much longer. It is what was missing from the korra heat chakra. It's a calming and fun scent all at once. You must be a fan of musk to enjoy.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This fragrance is perfect for summer! I love the fresh, clean, beachy scent. I would give it 5 stars, but unfortunately it does not last on me, I can't smell it at all after an hour. I wish it lasted longer on me, but for that reason I won't be repurchasing. Also, the bottle is much smaller than I thought it would be, but for $24, it is a good travel size.
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
The smell is so fresh and it's so easy to keep this in your purse and touch up throughout the day. It has a very floral scent with a sweet twist on it. I ordered it online at urban decays website. If you sign up for the newsletter you can get a certain percentage off if you want to save some extra money!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
I love this scent. It reminds me of summertime. .lavender..and the beach. The rollerball makes it so convenient to keep in my pocket book , although its scent is so long lasting you really dont need to re-apply very often . I definitely recommend you give it a try. .you won't regret it.
Shikinya C.
Shikinya C.
Urban Decay recently came out with their own oil perfume and it's the perfect formula for summer. It has a very strong fragrance but it's not overpowering or overwhelming. The size of it isn't as big as I thought it would be but it's definitely the perfect size for travel.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
I got this for my birthday, and it has become my go-to summer scent. I love the beach, and this reminds me so much of sitting in the sand and playing in the waves. Citrusy and salty, it's perfect for me.
Christine P.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
This perfume oil smells absolutely amazing. Love the rollerball application. It dispenses just the right amount of the oil. I'm super picky with scents and I think this may be a new favorite. It has a very beachy, summery scent. I may have to purchase a back-up!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Linden W.
Linden W.
Is this a roller ball or spray? Any thoughts on the scent?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
I wanna try this! Is it expensive?
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Does this only come as a rollerball or is it also available as a spray perfume?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Has anyone tried this #fragrance from Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball @influenster