BY URBAN DECAY

Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Fruity Florals Key Notes: Italian Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Lavender About: With Go Naked Perfume Oil, you don't just look better Naked, but you even smell better Naked too. The limited-edition oil captures the feeling of sun-warmed skin and salt air on a private beach. It's infused with 100 percent concentrated perfume oil for serious staying power. It unveils top notes of Italian bergamot, petitgrain, mandarin, and lemon, with orange blossom and neroli. The base notes carry hints of lavender, jasmine, and musk. This perfume oil features a custom-designed bottle that tucks easily into your purse.

• How does this compare to Bobbi Brown beach Body Oil?1 Answers
  • Does this have a good smell to it?2 Answers
  • I wanna try this! Is it expensive?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
First impressions: (I’ll update the review if my opinions on the product change)

Purchased from Sephora. At first I didn’t like the scent but after putting on and smelling all of the different notes to the perfume I love it! Literally smells like a day at the beach. The first note was definitely lemony but then I could smell other citrusy layers, lavender, orange blossom. It all goes so well together, plus the packaging looks sleek and expensive! The “oil” wasn’t greasy and melts into the skin easily.
Currently wearing it right now for the first time so I’m curious to see how long it lasts
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice smelling oil. For the price, you really don't get a lot. Although since it's an oil, you don't need to use a whole bunch. It's not a faint scent, it's fairly strong. I think it's nice if you're a collector of UD or if you absolutely love the scent.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this as it's a perfume oil, but it really doesn't last long. It smells like Bobbi Brown Beach Eau de Parfum (and probably lasts only just as long) but I'd say that Bobbi Brown rollerball is more worth it as it contains more product.
Julia Q.
Chagrin falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like this because it smells like their eye shadow. this is my first time using the product maybe i'll get it again. it's a very nice bottle shape and size. the scent is very warm like vanilla but earthy at the same time. i do recommend this to others
Tricia V.
Westover, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume oil smells amazing. It's very reminiscent of tropical beach breezes and just about takes me back to Maui every time I smell it. I wish they had a larger bottle of it, and I hope it doesn't disappear now that fall is coming.
Georgia S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd give this smell alone 5 stars. It is the perfect summer scent. Smells like a trip to the beach. However, I was not a fan of the oily consistency. I hated to roll it onto my skin and it made my hair stick to my neck where I applied.
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! It gives off a beach vibe which is why I took it with me to Mexico. It's a perfect size to travel with and very convenient on the go. I hope they come out with more scents. Also the packaging is beautiful
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally, someone figured out how to bottle summer! This perfume oil is fabulous! It comes in a travel size bottle with a rollerball applicator. I used one swipe on my wrist and a dab behind each ear and it still smells amazing eight hours later. It has some seriously nice fragrance notes: orange blossom, bergamot, lavender and neroli to name a few. It goes on citrusy and dries down to amazingness. Imagine all the wonderful scents of summer. Now imagine putting them all together in a bottle and you have this amazing creation. My only complaint is that it's limited edition, so I'm gonna have to stock up. I'm really hoping they decide to make it a permanent part of their collection cause I know this girl would love a little bit of summer to brighten up a cold December morning.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Destiny B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and is a perfect summer/beachy scent. I don't feel that the scent lasts a very long time, but I do like the packaging. I do however wish it came in a spray. I got mine from Sephora inside of JCP.
Linden W.
Is this a roller ball or spray? Any thoughts on the scent?
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
I wanna try this! Is it expensive?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Kayla M.
Ruskin , FL
Ic you had to compare it with another perfume, which would you say it's most like?
Melissa G.
Never try this but would like to were do I get this???