BY URBAN DECAY

Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Fruity Florals Key Notes: Italian Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Lavender About: With Go Naked Perfume Oil, you don't just look better Naked, but you even smell better Naked too. The limited-edition oil captures the feeling of sun-warmed skin and salt air on a private beach. It's infused with 100 percent concentrated perfume oil for serious staying power. It unveils top notes of Italian bergamot, petitgrain, mandarin, and lemon, with orange blossom and neroli. The base notes carry hints of lavender, jasmine, and musk. This perfume oil features a custom-designed bottle that tucks easily into your purse.

Buy on Sephora
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
Finally, someone figured out how to bottle summer! This perfume oil is fabulous! It comes in a travel size bottle with a rollerball applicator. I used one swipe on my wrist and a dab behind each ear and it still smells amazing eight hours later. It has some seriously nice fragrance notes: orange blossom, bergamot, lavender and neroli to name a few. It goes on citrusy and dries down to amazingness. Imagine all the wonderful scents of summer. Now imagine putting them all together in a bottle and you have this amazing creation. My only complaint is that it's limited edition, so I'm gonna have to stock up. I'm really hoping they decide to make it a permanent part of their collection cause I know this girl would love a little bit of summer to brighten up a cold December morning.
Shin D.
Shin D.
LOVE IT. It's a smell you will either adore or dislike. To me, it's beachy, citrusy, and refreshing. It is very similar to Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino for a much better value, especially considering this is 100% perfume oil. That means it is more concentrated and the scent lingers for a long time. The only thing I don't like is that it is a rollerball, so it's frustrating trying to put this delicious smell all over me lol! I have used it a lot and I haven't seemed to make a dent in the amount of product left. I want to buy more for back up but I feel like this one is going to last me a very long time! @UD - Please introduce it as a permanent fragrance!
Kimberley S.
Kimberley S.
Mystic, CT
I wanted to like this product. I had seen this shared on social media and it was described as "summer in a bottle." I envisioned tropical, maybe some coconut, but that is not what I took away from it. It was very strong, which isn't a bad thing, necessarily. But it was a strong, sunscreen smell. And not the pleasant sunscreen smell. It was more like the sunscreen that you bought at a gas station, on the way to the beach, because you forgot yours.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Centralia, WA
I just received this two days ago and I'm LOVING it! Every perfume or body oil I've ever had has never lasted more than a couple of hours on me and then the scent is nonexistent. It's beyond frustrating! This oil, however, last on me all day and in the morning when I woke up I could still smell it on my wrist. Plus, it smells like a summer day on the beach and it's heavenly!! I highly recommend going out right now and getting this before it's gone since it's limited edition. Why are you still reading this?! GO GET IT RIGHT NOW!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my favorite rollerball. It's pure oil and lasts longer than any other brand I've tried. Got it at Sephora as an impulse and so glad I did. It smells like a gender anonymous scent very similar to Replica glow filter but lasts much longer. It is what was missing from the korra heat chakra. It's a calming and fun scent all at once. You must be a fan of musk to enjoy.
Sophie Z.
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
Initially I loved the smell.  It was subtle yet a soft hint of flowers and fruityness.  However, when I applied the scent on my skin, the composition changed and it didn't suit me.  Also, it doesn't last long, you need quite a bit to smell.  Packaging is great, you can keep it in your purse as it's not a giant bottle you have to lug around.
Zeseila L.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
To start off with I honestly do not like the fragrance for this perfume oil. It just smells like a cheap perfume you can get at Walmart. I feel like maybe they didn't spend so much time on picking out the fragrance because for the rest of the heat collection everything was awesome . I like the packaging and the small little bottle but not the smell.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This fragrance is perfect for summer! I love the fresh, clean, beachy scent. I would give it 5 stars, but unfortunately it does not last on me, I can't smell it at all after an hour. I wish it lasted longer on me, but for that reason I won't be repurchasing. Also, the bottle is much smaller than I thought it would be, but for $24, it is a good travel size.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
This oil smells absolutely amazing. It smells so beachy and summery. For being in such a little bottle it packs a huge punch. I like to put some behind my ears, on my neck, and wrists before bed and in the morning. My husband loves the smell and people give me compliments all day long. Highly recommend
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
The smell is so fresh and it's so easy to keep this in your purse and touch up throughout the day. It has a very floral scent with a sweet twist on it. I ordered it online at urban decays website. If you sign up for the newsletter you can get a certain percentage off if you want to save some extra money!
Linden W.
Linden W.
Is this a roller ball or spray? Any thoughts on the scent?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Does this have a good smell to it?
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Does this only come as a rollerball or is it also available as a spray perfume?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Never try this but would like to were do I get this???