You don’t just look better Naked, but you even smell better Naked too. Get it on in new places with Go Naked, a limited-edition perfume oil that tucks into your purse and makes you think of sun-warmed skin and salt air on a private beach.

Where can I purchase this??
Could someone tell me if this perfume smells strong, and does it last the whole day.?
Start your review of Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil!
Nubya A.
newport
Amazing! I just loved, this perfume is one of my favorites. It's a little expensive but it worth it.
Holly C.
Belleville, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I don’t even know where to start with this product You get the scent of citrus. Super satisfying to your senses. Wait for it, and then out of nowhere a smell of salt comes in, reminds me of the beach. Don’t believe that this perfume oil is all about citrus smells, it’s not. Not at all. Lavender and jazz play a strong part but it all comes together so very wonderfully. Check it out.[product:urban-decay-go-naked-perfume-oil]
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Love this urban decay go naked perfume oil, but little bit too strong for me. Smells little too sweet
Ashley A.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
A beautiful light mist of a beautiful scent will leave you wanting more. Perfect size to stow in your pocket, purse or as we girls know our secret spot our bra it’s small enough and just right for daily use.
Wendy B.
Rivesville, WV
Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil uploaded by Wendy B.
Finally, someone figured out how to bottle summer! This perfume oil is fabulous! It comes in a travel size bottle with a rollerball applicator. I used one swipe on my wrist and a dab behind each ear and it still smells amazing eight hours later. It has some seriously nice fragrance notes: orange blossom, bergamot, lavender and neroli to name a few. It goes on citrusy and dries down to amazingness. Imagine all the wonderful scents of summer. Now imagine putting them all together in a bottle and you have this amazing creation. My only complaint is that it's limited edition, so I'm gonna have to stock up. I'm really hoping they decide to make it a permanent part of their collection cause I know this girl would love a little bit of summer to brighten up a cold December morning.
lori O.
Evansville, IN
This Urban Decay Naked Perfume Oil is really nice its very pleasant smells wonderful not too strong i have asthma really bad with the oil it wears well ive used this before and really appreciate it you cant go wrong with Urban Decay the price is a little high end .
Hollie C.
Fort Polk, LA
I love how feminine the urban decay fragrance smells. It’s very feminine and it doesn’t over power, very light scent. It’s not oily to the skin and you can’t feel it on you. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it!!
Yoana D.
Brockton, MA
Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil uploaded by Yoana D.
Purchased at: Urban Decay CA
I'm currently obsessed with this perfume oil! It lasts all day! And because I'm in love with lavender and this had lavender in it I'm just obsessed! This is straight from the urban decay website "Italian bergamot, petitgrain, mandarin, and lemon, with orange blossom and neroli. The base notes carry hints of lavender, jasmine, and musk" The orange blossom is Def very pronounced! Lovely
savanna T.
corry, PA
Could be better if it lasted longer but it is a good alternative to traditional perfume. It smells fresh and natural without being overwhelming. It does wear off after a few hours though. Maybe if paired with a lotion it could have that deeper, long lasting effect.
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
Great smelling product. Very affordable and great perfume for a girl that wants to stand out in a crowd.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lily U.