You don’t just look better Naked, but you even smell better Naked too. Get it on in new places with Go Naked, a limited-edition perfume oil that tucks into your purse and makes you think of sun-warmed skin and salt air on a private beach.

Wende never liked mass-market perfume sprays. They didn’t fit in her purse, made her smell like everyone else and faded after an hour. Living just steps from the ocean, Wende spends half her life in a bikini, and she always wanted a scent to smell like fresh-from-surfing, sun-dried skin. She asked perfumer Sarah Horowitz-Thran—the woman behind the fragrance oils we’ve launched in the past—to create a brand-new scent inspired by the ocean and fresh citrus. Sarah, who spent several years in a dreamy Malibu beach hideaway overlooking the Pacific, completely nailed the vibe Wende was going for. Go Naked implies Naked in the sun (or whatever state of undress you want to be in).

When you wear Go Naked, it doesn’t seem as if you’re wearing perfume at all, but more like you spent the day in the ocean, and your skin was warmed by the afternoon sun, and dried by a gentle breeze, carrying the scent of lavender and orange blossom on its breath. Intoxicating, fresh top notes of Italian bergamot, petitgrain, mandarin and lemon create a citrusy, alluring aura, then open up to sensuous middle notes of orange blossom and neroli. Lush base notes of lavender, jasmine and musk mix mysteriously to leave you with the scent of Naked.

Go Naked comes in the perfect size—because you never know when you’ll have the urge to get it on. And unlike classic eau de toilette sprays, Go Naked is made from 100% concentrated perfume oil for serious staying power—so you’ll smell as captivating at the end of the day (and maybe even the next morning) as when you first put it on.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Parfum / Fragrance
  • Limonene
  • Linalool
  • Hydroxycitronellal
  • Citral
  • Geraniol
  • Coumarin
  • Citronellol

How long does this last ?
What’s the scent like?? Does a fragrance oil last longer than a basic perfume??Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil
Never try this, but would like to, do someone recommend this?
Start your review of Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil!
6 days ago
As this is not my go to Perfume oil, I dont mind it. I received it as a gift and I might purchase it again. Im not sure I would pay the full price for the bottle because it wasnt my favorite smell. I prefer a more fruity fragrance. This wasnt greasy and didnt leave any residues on my clothes!
7 days agoTiptonville
I actually have only used this product once.  It smelled really good, had a really strong scent to it. It lasted most of the day for me.  I would probably make the scent more long lasting in my opinion.  But like I said I haven’t used it but once so I’m not too sure!
2 days agoMansfield
Wasn't horrible but wasnt my instant fav either!!! Scent is blah or just very flat. Didnt vibe with my chemistry. Personally i think the scent game needs raised emensley!! Make a statement with the scent....make me wanna buy it again!!! Bottle was neat, chic and stylish with the easy to twist square top! Although its not my cup of tea with essentials u gotta try for urself.
a month ago
This is the absolute perfect scent. Not heavy, not flowery. It smells so beachy and delicious. Such a potent combination of fresh, citrus, floral scents were jam packed into the perfect medium & into the perfect sized bottle for the day or night.
8 days agoCastorland , NY
It’s pretty good, I keep it in my purse for when I go to work, about the size of one of their concealer bottles. A little more than I would spend on it, but I always try everything once. The smell does last for a while but personally I’m not an oil perfume type.
a month agoForty Fort
Too overpowering. Definitely too strong for my liking. The scent lasts forever even when you try to wash it off. Make the scent a little lighter. The bottle it came in was nice & convenient to keep in my bag. Make some lighter scents, not so strong.
7 days agoAtlanta
I really love this oil! It's absolutely perfect for me. I liked the container better than the Lush container. It was perfect in every aspect for me. It lasted throughout the day and I didn't need to reapply it. I'll definitely purchase it again.
7 days agoSan Francisco
You can never go wrong with urban decay and I love this fragrance oil. It has a long longevity and gives me a gorgeous glow to my skin without leaving it sticky, icky, or gross. It also makes my skin really soft to the touch which is always a bonus!
7 days ago
Smells amazing 😉 definitely one of my favorite scents and the price is decent! No complaints on my end. I would love to receive some other samples of products close to this. It was my first time and I’ll definitely be purchasing again!!
3 days agoTappahannock
Go Naked Perfume Oil by Urban Decay is a Citrus fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, petitgrain, mandarin orange, lemon and sea salt; middle notes are neroli and orange blossom; base notes are lavender, musk and jasmine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Anna K. 2 years ago
I've never used the body oil but I have used the Bobbi Brown as a rollerball, and I'd smell they smell super similar and have about the same lasting power (not that long)