Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#442 in Fragrance for Her

Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Fruity Florals Key Notes: Italian Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Lavender About: With Go Naked Perfume Oil, you don't just look better Naked, but you even smell better Naked too. The limited-edition oil captures the feeling of sun-warmed skin and salt air on a private beach. It's infused with 100 percent concentrated perfume oil for serious staying power. It unveils top notes of Italian bergamot, petitgrain, mandarin, and lemon, with orange blossom and neroli. The base notes carry hints of lavender, jasmine, and musk. This perfume oil features a custom-designed bottle that tucks easily into your purse.

Photo (1)
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
June 16, 2017, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.16 oz/ 5 mL
Finally, someone figured out how to bottle summer! This perfume oil is fabulous! It comes in a travel size bottle with a rollerball applicator. I used one swipe on my wrist and a dab behind each ear and it still smells amazing eight hours later. It has some seriously nice fragrance notes: orange blossom, bergamot, lavender and neroli to name a few. It goes on citrusy and dries down to amazingness. Imagine all the wonderful scents of summer. Now imagine putting them all together in a bottle and you have this amazing creation. My only complaint is that it's limited edition, so I'm gonna have to stock up. I'm really hoping they decide to make it a permanent part of their collection cause I know this girl would love a little bit of summer to brighten up a cold December morning.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Centralia, WA
June 17, 2017, 2:39 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.16 oz/ 5 mL
I just received this two days ago and I'm LOVING it! Every perfume or body oil I've ever had has never lasted more than a couple of hours on me and then the scent is nonexistent. It's beyond frustrating! This oil, however, last on me all day and in the morning when I woke up I could still smell it on my wrist. Plus, it smells like a summer day on the beach and it's heavenly!! I highly recommend going out right now and getting this before it's gone since it's limited edition. Why are you still reading this?! GO GET IT RIGHT NOW!!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
June 18, 2017, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.16 oz/ 5 mL
This fragrance is perfect for summer! I love the fresh, clean, beachy scent. I would give it 5 stars, but unfortunately it does not last on me, I can't smell it at all after an hour. I wish it lasted longer on me, but for that reason I won't be repurchasing. Also, the bottle is much smaller than I thought it would be, but for $24, it is a good travel size.
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
June 16, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.16 oz/ 5 mL
The smell is so fresh and it's so easy to keep this in your purse and touch up throughout the day. It has a very floral scent with a sweet twist on it. I ordered it online at urban decays website. If you sign up for the newsletter you can get a certain percentage off if you want to save some extra money!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
June 19, 2017, 7:04 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.16 oz/ 5 mL
I love this scent. It reminds me of summertime. .lavender..and the beach. The rollerball makes it so convenient to keep in my pocket book , although its scent is so long lasting you really dont need to re-apply very often . I definitely recommend you give it a try. .you won't regret it.
Shikinya C.
Shikinya C.
June 16, 2017, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.16 oz/ 5 mL
Urban Decay recently came out with their own oil perfume and it's the perfect formula for summer. It has a very strong fragrance but it's not overpowering or overwhelming. The size of it isn't as big as I thought it would be but it's definitely the perfect size for travel.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Theodore, AL
June 17, 2017, 5:47 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.16 oz/ 5 mL
First things first I love the packaging. It is very compact and sleek. Pros include vibrant smell and long lasting. In my opinion it had a flattering finish. It was super easy to apply and blended very well to my skin. I highly recommend.
Maya S.
Maya S.
June 16, 2017, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.16 oz/ 5 mL
Urban Decay recientemente salió con su propio perfume de aceite y es la fórmula perfecta para el verano. Tiene una fragancia muy fuerte, pero no es tan exagerada. El tamaño no es tan grande como pensé que sería pero es definitivamente el tamaño perfecto para viajar
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
June 18, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.16 oz/ 5 mL
I was super excited to try this. I love all things that have a beach smell to them. What I like most is that it is an oil. It goes on almost dry. The scent is awesome, however, it does not seem to last real long and it's also very light. You would definitely need to carry around with you to reapply throughout the day.
Lillian F.
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
June 17, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.16 oz/ 5 mL
It's smells so fresh , I absolutely love this gift from my boyfriend, very subtle scent to it , cute bottle , summer in a bottle , to me it's not very long lasting as I would like , that's the only con I have about this product
Erin D.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Linden W.
Linden W.
Is this a roller ball or spray? Any thoughts on the scent?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Edgewater
Has anyone tried this #fragrance from Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball @influenster
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
I wanna try this! Is it expensive?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM
Does the smell last all day?