Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick

With its super-creamy, intensely-pigmented formula, Vice Lipstick is always the best weapon—four limited-edition shades join the Urban Decay | Game of Thrones collection.

Four Vice Lipstick shades from the Urban Decay | Game of Thrones collection are here to rule. Command your seat on the throne in a metallic bronze (Cersei Lannister), or inspire allies and foes to bend the knee in a fiery red (Daenerys Targaryen). Fight quietly and let your profound strength emerge with a warm peach nude (Sansa Stark), or let everyone know winter is coming with a deep berry-wine (White Walker).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Fill Weight: 3.4 g POIDS NET/NET WT. 0.11 oz

What do you think of this lipstick ?Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick
A tragedy has happened. I asked my brother to hold my beloved lipstick in his pocket at a wedding, and he lost it. Does anyone know 1. If this is still sold anywhere or 2. If anyone else makes a similar color as the Cersei shade? I am very upset, and I appreciate any help anyone can provide.
Does this lipstick stain?
Start your review of Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick!
Albany, IN
Love this color! Once again, I haven’t personally tried it, but would love to see how it looks!
Lake Orion, MI
Colors are too bright for me. Not a huge fan of this lipstick. I prefer more neutral colors.
Lewiston , NY
Nice shade. Good formula and it does seem to last all day. It is a bit on the pricier side.
Red Lion, PA
Lovely color, lasts all day. This shade in particular is great for fall and winter months.
This color seems so pretty! Just don’t like the game of thrones packaging! Not a fan of it
Mesa, AZ
Stains your lips. Not good for the price and quality sucks. Wouldn’t recommend this product
I love how creamy their lipsticks are, I like the pigmentation of the lipstick, I recommend
Coos Bay , OR
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product. The colors are great and rich. And it’s decently priced for what it is
Canton, OH
This is a good product. Pretty shades but not sure that it is going to be my go to brand.
Idaho Falls, ID
The perfect red lipstick coming your way. The formula is smooth and the color is perfect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Baldwin
7 months ago
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick I’m so in love with this but can’t decide whether I want the White Walker or Daenerys Targaryen more. Anyone have an opinion on which they like better??
Tori N. • 7 months ago
Both are beautiful! If you can see them in person, would 100% recommend. I had my doubts about the Dany one from online swatches, but it looks AMAZING and has a beautiful shimmer to it. WW is also amazing and while I didn't buy it, I wish I had. It's a bit plum-ish and while those darker shades aren't always the most flattering I think it did work with my skin tone in store.