Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick

With its super-creamy, intensely-pigmented formula, Vice Lipstick is always the best weapon—four limited-edition shades join the Urban Decay | Game of Thrones collection.

Four Vice Lipstick shades from the Urban Decay | Game of Thrones collection are here to rule. Command your seat on the throne in a metallic bronze (Cersei Lannister), or inspire allies and foes to bend the knee in a fiery red (Daenerys Targaryen). Fight quietly and let your profound strength emerge with a warm peach nude (Sansa Stark), or let everyone know winter is coming with a deep berry-wine (White Walker).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Fill Weight: 3.4 g POIDS NET/NET WT. 0.11 oz

What do you think of this lipstick ?Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick
A tragedy has happened. I asked my brother to hold my beloved lipstick in his pocket at a wedding, and he lost it. Does anyone know 1. If this is still sold anywhere or 2. If anyone else makes a similar color as the Cersei shade? I am very upset, and I appreciate any help anyone can provide.
Does this lipstick stain?
Start your review of Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Baldwin
7 months ago
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick I’m so in love with this but can’t decide whether I want the White Walker or Daenerys Targaryen more. Anyone have an opinion on which they like better??
Tori N. • 6 months ago
Both are beautiful! If you can see them in person, would 100% recommend. I had my doubts about the Dany one from online swatches, but it looks AMAZING and has a beautiful shimmer to it. WW is also amazing and while I didn't buy it, I wish I had. It's a bit plum-ish and while those darker shades aren't always the most flattering I think it did work with my skin tone in store.