Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick

With its super-creamy, intensely-pigmented formula, Vice Lipstick is always the best weapon—four limited-edition shades join the Urban Decay | Game of Thrones collection.

Four Vice Lipstick shades from the Urban Decay | Game of Thrones collection are here to rule. Command your seat on the throne in a metallic bronze (Cersei Lannister), or inspire allies and foes to bend the knee in a fiery red (Daenerys Targaryen). Fight quietly and let your profound strength emerge with a warm peach nude (Sansa Stark), or let everyone know winter is coming with a deep berry-wine (White Walker).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Fill Weight: 3.4 g POIDS NET/NET WT. 0.11 oz

How long does the color stay in your lips?
What do you think of this lipstick ?Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick
A tragedy has happened. I asked my brother to hold my beloved lipstick in his pocket at a wedding, and he lost it. Does anyone know 1. If this is still sold anywhere or 2. If anyone else makes a similar color as the Cersei shade? I am very upset, and I appreciate any help anyone can provide.
Start your review of Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick!
Arlington, VA
1,321 reviews
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick uploaded by Rhonda J.
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick uploaded by Rhonda J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Urban Decay limited edition, “Game of Thrones” Vice lipstick in “Sansa Stark”. It retailed for $18.00. The shade is a medium peach with warm, orange undertones. Has a lightly glossy, cream finish. Semi sheer pigment that was buildable to medium coverage. Settled a little in my lip lines but wasn’t streaky at all. Comfortable, slightly hydrating, and wore roughly for 3 hours on me.
Carpinteria, CA
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
It's just a really nice, comfortable and long lasting nude lipstick. Like any makeup enthusiast or lover will Tell you these 'Vice' lippies are just freaking nice! Like ya can't really go wrong with these. I like nude lip colors because It's just a really nice, comfortable and long lasting nude lipstick. Like any makeup enthusiast or lover will Tell you these 'Vice' lippies are just freaking nice! Like ya can't really go wrong with these. The color I got was called “backseat” I like it because you can basically use any lip liner with it the liner I use most is called “spice” by M.A.C with all my lipsticks is and they blend so nicely!!!!
Valencia, CA
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick uploaded by Alessandra J.
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick uploaded by Alessandra J.
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing formula! I bought Daenerys Targaryen. (because I still think she is the rightful queen) It is a metallized formula, but isn’t too obvious and looks like a gorgeous blood red lipstick. I wear this at photoshoots, work meetings and on date nights. I hope they bring a Targaryen collection for the new series!
Medford, NY
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick uploaded by Jessica P.
I am so obsessed with this whole GOT & Urban Decay collaboration! These lipsticks are amazing! Pictured from L to R: White Walker 🥶 (deep berry 🍷 wine), Sansa Stark 🐺 (warm peach 🍑 nude), Cersei Lannister 🦁 (metallic 👑 bronze) & Daenerys Targaryen🐉 (fiery 🔥 red) ⚔️ #ForTheThrone
Jersey City
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick uploaded by Mystique L.
This was awesome i use my MAKE-up for than one thing...in this picture i used it on my brows and set it with a neutral powder...im really feeling this look🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟...but not for beginners...yes i would recommend to other's
Woodhaven, NY
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful color. Easy to apply, soft and smooth. Feel very soft in lips. Is long lasting but depends what you eat for example. I like cause don’t is matte and I love but I don’t wear matte lipstick all the time.
2,780 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This urban decay lip product is soft and I enjoy wearing it I ate food and it didn't come off its definitely worth the price and I'm happy with the color
Purchased at: ULTA
I have Daenerys Targaryen and honestly, metallic reds are not what I reach for on a shelf. This color is killer. It is only one of a few reds that work on me... no feathering or fading!!! Love it (White Walker and Sanza in the mail and I wait with excitement)
Mendham Twp, NJ
This is the greatest lipstick ever. I love the color so much, and it’s a tribute to my all time favorite KWEEN cersei
Marysville, OH
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick uploaded by Evelin G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I like the shades and finish of the lipsticks. They have a beautiful packaging and are easy to apply. I would like that it would have more moisturizer on its formula, since after applying I feel my lips a bit dry. Other than that, they are long lasting and make my lips stand out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chris W. il y a 2 ans
I got the Sansa shade and didn’t like it
Evelin G. il y a un an
Hi Margaret! I have tried it and really like the way it looks. I usually go to reds and neutrals but the Cersei Lannister looks so vibrant and shiny. It is my favorite from the game of thrones collection. I recommend you to try it, I'm sure you'll love it!
Baldwin
il y a 2 ans
Urban Decay Game of Thrones Vice Lipstick I’m so in love with this but can’t decide whether I want the White Walker or Daenerys Targaryen more. Anyone have an opinion on which they like better??
Rhonda J. il y a un an
Did you ever choose?? This line sold out so quickly