BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition set, featuring 21 shades of Urban Decay's Iconic Eyeshadow. Satisfy your color addiction with Urban Decay's Full Spectrum, a limited-edition eye palette, featuring 21 shades of their iconic Eyeshadow in bold brights to a matte white. Urban Decay organized the shadows by color family, creating a rainbow of ombre trios: pinks, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples, and even a wildcard row that goes from white to black. This palette that not only looks stunning, but also delivers tons of options. Create dimensional ombre looks by working within the color-coordinated trios or experiment with multiple shade groups at once. With 18 never-before-seen shades, three exclusives from past palettes, and a wide range of finishes, you'll never run out of eye shadow options. In 2015, UD launched Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette in limited quantities. The Full Spectrum takes it to the next level with an ultra-smooth palette from super-smooth mattes to shimmer-laced shades. The sleek black case is glamorous, cool, and compact at the same time. It features tonal, spectrum-like lines that alternate from matte to shiny and a rainbowed-out, faceted Urban Decay jewel. Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette is equipped with a large mirror and a double-ended brush. The included Tapered Crease Brush is perfect for laying down shadow, defining the crease or blending out color. Use the Shadow Brush to pack color on the lid or do detailed shading. Each Eyeshadow in Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability. This set contains: - 21 x 0.04 oz/ 1.18 mL Eyeshadow in Alchemy (deep fuchsia satin), Warning (deep metallic copper), Midnight Blaze (black matte w/yellow-gold pearl), Hundred (deep metallic forest green), Minx (deep navy matte with floating tonal pearl), Delirious (deep plum matte with floating pearl) see more...

• Is this products colors as bright on your eyes as they are in the...2 Answers
  • How many looks can be created with this palette? 3 Answers
  • I have heard some horrendous reviews of this palette especially s...10 Answers
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't really dug in too deep with this product. I got it for sale at Ulta and wasn't really impressed with the formula. The brush that comes with the product is pretty pointless and useless. Some of the colors are pigmented and some of them are not. The colors are not super easy and fast to blend, takes time. The packaging wasn't super eye catching, but the reason why I decided to give this product three stars is because of variety. The variety is amazing. You have your warm colors and your cool tones! I just wish that the formula was on point. Sad, this palette could have been one of my favorites. Would I recommend? 50/50.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my favorite urban decay pallette. UD products are pricey but the quality is amazing. i love how pigmented the shadows are and how vivid they are on the eye. i am obsessed with this and would completely reccommend. #giftcrush
Abbie E.
kansas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here is a look I made inspired by the Wicked witch of the west! The greens are not the most pigmented and I did have to dip my brush it quiet a bit...when you use the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion the colors will stay on all day! I loved it so much that I bought one for my friend! Would definitely buy again! 😍Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette #makeup #queen #sephora #influencer SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner 0.034 oz
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m so in love with the colors in this pallet! They’re so bright and pigmented and so easy to apply and blend! I didn’t have much fall out and they’re pretty creamy consistency! I don’t use it often because the colors are very bright but for certain looks it’s a beautiful pallet!
Isabella M.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this pallete! Definitely my holy grail eyeshadow pallete when I want to create new looks when i'm at home. This pallete is a bit pricey, $50-ish dollars or so, but so worth it! It is pretty long lasting. I would recommend using a bit of eye primer if you want the long lasting look. I really think people should try it! If you love to use vibrant colors, this is for you!
Mia A.
This was one of the first pallets I ever got of higher end brands. Now down the road I love this pallet! There is some fall out on the glittery shades but that can be fixed with some setting spray on your brush! This pallets has so many colors I’m sure it will create a fun party look for Halloween🎃 I use this all the time for my SFX makeup and it’s such a dream to work with!! Defiantly recommend to someone who loves a pop of color!!!Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette
Sarina T.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Some of the eyeshadows are really nice and pigmented while others have very little pigmentation. It has a lot of fall out but the colors are very creamy and easy to work with. Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette. I think it has all your bright colors that you need and in different shades of that color as well. There’s a nice black in it. You can create so many colorful looks plus these are pigmented and easy to blend.
Abby B.
Denham Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow palette is one of my best makeup purchases that I have ever made, by far. It has most of the rainbow colors you can think of, and it has at least two or three shades of each color of the rainbow. It’s amazing when I need a pop of color in a look, or just any color at all. They are super pigmented and very blend-able. I go back to this palette all the time for makeup looks, and I think it is well worth it’s price.
Laina A.
New London, CT
I absolutely love the color range! There are endless possibilities! This has been my go to pallet this Halloween season, it's so easy to create a variety of looks with it. Each shadow is extremely pigmented. My main complaint is that some colors swatch differently than they look in the pan, and there is a lot of fall out.
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
Looking to try new eyeshadows just bought this pallets. Has anyone tried it before? If so how is it?
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
I have heard some horrendous reviews of this palette especially some lackluster swatches on youtube.. is this palette worth $55 ...?? do I rush out and buy it just because I am an UD junkie or do I really need to pass on this?
Lilja O.
anyone know of any cheaper alternatives to this palette?
Carrie S.
Tolleson, AZ
How pigmented is the middle yellow shade?
Rylee_Cerra R.
Sutton
Can anyone tell me if this is worth the money Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette