Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette

A limited-edition set, featuring 21 shades of Urban Decay's Iconic Eyeshadow. Satisfy your color addiction with Urban Decay's Full Spectrum, a limited-edition eye palette, featuring 21 shades of their iconic Eyeshadow in bold brights to a matte white. Urban Decay organized the shadows by color family, creating a rainbow of ombre trios: pinks, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples, and even a wildcard row that goes from white to black. This palette that not only looks stunning, but also delivers tons of options. Create dimensional ombre looks by working within the color-coordinated trios or experiment with multiple shade groups at once. With 18 never-before-seen shades, three exclusives from past palettes, and a wide range of finishes, you'll never run out of eye shadow options. In 2015, UD launched Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette in limited quantities. The Full Spectrum takes it to the next level with an ultra-smooth palette from super-smooth mattes to shimmer-laced shades. The sleek black case is glamorous, cool, and compact at the same time. It features tonal, spectrum-like lines that alternate from matte to shiny and a rainbowed-out, faceted Urban Decay jewel. Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette is equipped with a large mirror and a double-ended brush. The included Tapered Crease Brush is perfect for laying down shadow, defining the crease or blending out color. Use the Shadow Brush to pack color on the lid or do detailed shading. Each Eyeshadow in Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability. This set contains: - 21 x 0.04 oz/ 1.18 mL Eyeshadow in Alchemy (deep fuchsia satin), Warning (deep metallic copper), Midnight Blaze (black matte w/yellow-gold pearl), Hundred (deep metallic forest green), Minx (deep navy matte with floating tonal pearl), Delirious (deep plum matte with floating pearl)

Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette ? Realmente no se si comprarla!! Que tal pigmentan los colores neones?? Alguna paleta similar que sea mejor?
Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette ? Que os parece la paleta?? Estoy a punto de comprarla!! Y no se que hacer!
Where can I get this palette? Dónde puedo conseguir esta paleta?
Start your review of Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
Super super pigmented. Use the shadows wet or dry. Lasts forever. Easy to apply. Some of the shades are repeats of other palettes from urban decay. in reviews
Brooke W.
Sanford, FL
Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Brooke W.
Urban Decay really hit it out of the park with this palette. This was my full all color palette and I used every color! I love palettes that give you that huge diversity. You can honestly make any look in the world with this palette. I liked the packaging with the raised UD on the front. I think any good makeup artist or enthusiast should have this palette in their collection. Now i think that because this was such a hit with UD, they tried to redo it with the Wired palette and that wasnt as well received because they had done the full color palette before with this one. So word to brands, once you have a hit palette, a staple palette, leave it at that dont try to recreate something you already have and that's already great!
Nathalia D.
Jacksonville , FL
Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Nathalia D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Una de las primeras paletas de alta gama que llegue a tener fue esta y vaya que los colores son de buena pigmentación aparte no tan costosa
Sharlee S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sharlee S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not exactly the palette I reach for the most. I feel like the shades could be more pigmented than they are. I usually love UD shadows though so I still use the this palette on occasion. It was a good palette to get me into using more colors than normal.
Mandy T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mandy T.
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors in this palette are stunning!! Lots of shimmers and mattes although the silver shimmer (used on my brow bone) is my favorite. The colors are a little patchy and sometimes take some work to build up pigment, but they are easy to blend out!
Alicia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutly in love with this palette. The more I use it the more I enjoy mixing colors! Do one eye blue one eye green. The colors are there and you can enjoy it also
Lee D.
Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lee D.
Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lee D.
So many pretty colors! The price is such a steal! I am so excited for the glitter eyeshadows most! Its a rainbow of colors! A lot different than the nude shades and choices! Absolutely gorgeous! Just wish there were more glitter colors!
sierra P.
I loveeeeeeeee and live for this palette it super super pigmented for dark/light , eye color it’s has really good colors in it and you can do whatever you want with it i love it i bought about 5 of them so i won’t runout.
Sarah K.
I bought this palette on nordstromrack.com for $33. I figured it was worth a shot for that price. I'm dissappointed so far in the pigmentation of the purples. I had to use my finger to get a good payoff. I don't mind using my fingers to apply shadow but I'm having trouble getting color payoff with every single shadow I try. I think I will mostly be using this for accent colors and liners rather than for full looks. I would not buy this again.
Deja D.
Kansas City, MO
Love the color selection. Love the color pay off. Could've possibly given more product for the price you pay. Easy to apply on top of a eyeshadow primer.
Mechelle L.
Bronx, NY
Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mechelle L.
Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mechelle L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love. You do need a primer base or white base for the colors to pop. But I love this palette. You do need to get a lot of product to get the full potential but I’d recommend. Packaging is beautiful

150 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Helena L.