BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition set featuring five, full-size creamy, addictive shades of Urban Decay's Vice Lipstick and Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil. Get your lipstick fix with Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash by Urban Decay. This limited-edition set is loaded with five creamy, addictive shades of Vice Lipstick from neutral to bright and dark to light. Perfect for lipstick gurus or anyone who can't seem to decide which shade of Vice to get first, this set has something for everyone. Experiment with new shades and cult favorites in FIVE indulgent finishes: comfort matte, cream, metallized, sheer shimmer, and sheer. Urban Decay also included Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil, the clear, thick-barreled pencil that's clinically proven to make lip color last eight hours. It even prevents feathering, corrects mistakes, and fills in fine lines. Like a smaller version of one of Urban Decay's limited-edition vaults, this collector's set is worthy of display on any vanity. Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash comes in a sleek black display box with a magnetic closure. Perfect for giving, and even better to receive, it's guaranteed to elicit jealous stares. Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives each shade of Vice Lipstick its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates, and enhances, so that lips are left feeling soft and conditioned and never dry. This set contains: - 0.11 oz/ 3.11 g Vice Lipstick in Seismic (plum-purple with red sheer shimmer), Gash (deep red cream with tonal shimmer), Big Bang (metallic bright pink sparkle), Snitch (sheer pale coral-pink), 1993 (matte medium brown) - 0.10 oz/ 3 g Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil in Ozone (clear) It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Vicky M.
Vicky M.
When I saw the colors I just knew I had to have them. My favorite so far is the color 702, which is a comfortable matte, in the color red. It's especially beautiful on deeper skin tones, which can be difficult to find a red that looks good on deeper skin tones. This lipstick has a blue undertone which looks amazing in the sunlight. The formula is considered to be a comfortable matte and that's exactly what it is, comfortable and matte. I would suggest keeping it nearby to reapply after eating or drinking. But it lasted me 6 hours before I felt the need to reapply, which was great. Can't wait to get more colors.
Annette R.
Annette R.
Kissimmee, FL
The vice lipsticks are my favorites!! I literally wear it everyday. The colors are very pigmented, stay on for long periods of time and have an immense variety of colors to choose from! You can never go wrong with these lipsticks, they are worth every penny!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Petersburg
I LOVE the Vice lipstick. I feel like it goes on easier and stays on better then most of the other lipsticks I have tried. And they have SUCH a variety of colors that you can find whatever you need. I definitely recommend it!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Allyn, WA
I love, love, love this lipstick set. The colors are gorgeous. They stay on very well. I can't decide which one to wear. I like to mix them together as well and they look just as gorgeous. I highly recommend vice lipstick.
Yaneth M.
Yaneth M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I'm in love with these lipsticks. Urban decay choose the perfect shades to be in this collection and best of all you get 5 fabulous shades for less money plus the lip primer.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
San Diego
What can I say Urban decay is one of my favorite makeup brands, and this lipstick is just perfect I love it!!
Brie C.
Brie C.
Denver, NC
Pretty disappointed with this product. I love UD but I had never tried their Vice Lipsticks before so I bought this as a Christmas gift to myself. The only color that I can see my self wearing frequently is the 1993 in the comfort matte. Unfortunately this color isn't very long lasting on me so it needs several touch ups through out the day. The other colors weren't really pigmented enough for me. The Big bang (Barbie pink) is too light and unflattering on my skin tone. Seismic (purple) is a sheer finish and unremarkable unless layered over a darker lipstick, and Snitch (coral) goes on as a sheer orange color. Neither are flattering on me when worn without layering other colors. Gash (red) applies as a  deep magenta or red with purple under tones on me. With the exception of 1993 all of these have shimmer or sparkle and look pretty juvenile to me. The vault packaging was also just a satin finish cardboard type material, not something I would want to "display on my vanity" as advertised. Overall two stars for 1993 and the primer pencil.
Christian M.
Christian M.
I think it looks nice, but I think I have a problem with the formula. I didn’t with the Revolution, but with Vice I feel it dries in a weird way at the inside of the lips, especially when I talk. It’s s bit uncomfortable as it feels dry but also crumbly and gooey. Very strange. I only have 4 Vice lipsticks, I’ve used 3 and I had the samd problem with all of them.
Still going to get Gash as I really like it, and I guess if I just stay silent it’ll work...
Mayra O.
Mayra O.
I am a lipstick junkie. You probably think I'm kidding. Think again. I have about 100 lipsticks and the UD Full Frontal Reloaded Vice lipsticks are my absolute favorites! The color is pigmented, the formula is creamy and makes my lips look and feel amazing. Simply gorgeous! Whenever I feel like my face needs a pick-me-up I reach for these and they never let me down! Seriously, try them. You won't regret it and you will thank me later.
Madu L.
Madu L.
Um baita de um produto maravilhoso. Eu sou APAIXONADA por batons e esse é sem sombra de dúvidas o mais duradouro com cor incrívelmente viva que existe! Super fácil de utilizar e com um preço mega acessível. Se você ainda não tem o seu aí vai o meu conselho: Vá na loja mais próxima e adquira esse produto. Você não vai se arrepender.
Monica G.
Monica G.
So the ultimate primer pencil how do you use that with the lipstick like what is it for I'm asking because I usually just put on the lipstick and that's it.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
What's your favorite color? Bright and bold or simple and nude?