BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
What a sweet makeup treat! These powders give a luminous glow to your skin while smelling and tasting delicious. Kim K. just released her skin secret and it was body highlight! This is the perfect product to perfect that beautiful glow!
Megan B.
TULSA, OK
I've had this powder forever and it still hasd the delicious cocoa smell! It does have a nice shimmer to it but it was just a total impulse buy that I've now had for almost 7 years.
Kendra C.
Hurricane , UT
My favorite post bath body powder! Locks in hydration while giving the skin a beautiful finish! The scent is very gentle and extremely enjoyable! The effects last well into the next day! Lather, rinse, dry, and repeat!
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I love the coverage this give and the natural color. Very easy to apply and blend to your skin tone. The only problem I have is that is smells too good and I smell like a chocolate bar all day, which really isn't a problem
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Jacqueline S.
Hawthorne, CA
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette Really love the texture and pigment of these gorgeous shadows!
Asha N.
I really love this product! It makes my face so moisture when I apply on my face. My first time used this product definitely make me so happy! Love this product!
Vanessa E.
Baldwin, NY
The smell, the taste, it's amazing! Not to mention the gold shimmer it leaves on my skin is amazing. My mom randomly brought it home from marshalls. It compliments my darker skin tone. I would repurchase but unnfortunately it's discontinued.
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
This is actually one of the first products I ever tried from Urban Decay. I wish this product was still current because it really does look beautiful on the skin. It adds radiance to the skin, while also giving the skin some nice bronze tones to the body.

Also weird but fun fact...the powders are actually edible as well. In case you want glittery, bronzed skin...and also want to taste great...look no further.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
It is an interesting product for sure but I like it. It's a nice treat for your body! A little extra but I like it