BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amanda E.
Marrero
One of the best products I have tried it shows of in just the right lighting. I would recommend this product
Ashley G.
Wilmington, DE
This stuff is too cool. It gives your body a little shimmer but it also tastes really good. That’s probably the only benefit I would give from it except for the light body shimmer. Probably would just buy chocolate instead to eat.
Meggie L.
Haven't used this in ages but I remember buying this when I was younger and loving it I felt like a fairy when I put it on
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This stuff was amazing! I haven't seen it sold anywhere in so long, if they sell it online I am going to buy some more immediately. It smells amazing and leaves your skin with light gold and sparkly flecks. It's not thick glittery it's beautiful shimmer. The best part is that it makes your skin taste sweet wherever you apply it. I loved to apply it to my collar bone, chest, legs and shoulders. It also gives off a little hint of a tan. You will glow, sparkle, smell and taste divine!!!!
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Chocolate flavored body powder, need I say more! So fun and so yummy, it definitely adds some spice to date night!
Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
What a sweet makeup treat! These powders give a luminous glow to your skin while smelling and tasting delicious. Kim K. just released her skin secret and it was body highlight! This is the perfect product to perfect that beautiful glow!
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
For my tan skin during the summer time, this works perfect for a nice glow and evening everything out. Price was not to bad especially if you have points you can use from a beauty store. I would definitely recommend
Omaima S.
Los Angeles
I love this company, i like every thing they bring it to markets , lovely scent, makes your body smell good.
The price is expensive for the the size , but I highly recommended it to my friends, and i would buy it again
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
This is a good body powder I do tend to use this on the nights I am going out with the girls. It's my go to for the nights out. Like this product would buy again.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Omg I use to LOVE this urban decay body powder! I remember thinking it was so cool that it was edible! Haha I had the honey one. I loved the way the glitter looked. It was more of a shimmer, it was not chunky or anything which I loved.