BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NDAI A.
Toronto
If you loved 'Mean Girls' as much as I did then you will understand why I love this product so much. I haven't seen them sell it for a while so if you have one you are lucky. I bought mine almost a decade ago and I still have tons left! Great taste and looks beautiful on the skin.
Daniela P.
I bought this years ago! It smelled sooo yummy but I never tasted it even though I really, reeeeally wanted to! I really miss UD's retro packaging designs; they were so young, fun and carefree.
Meghan K.
Madison, WI
I cant live without my Urban Decay Flavored Body Powder! It is a little procey but worth every penny for such a great, long lasting product. Its so smoothe and light! I never worry about it wearing off while Im out. I will continue to buy and use this product!
Jennifer G.
Concord, CA
I was just saying that I wish they had bring this product back! I love this so much and I still have some and buy off of eBay for a ridiculous amount LOL! If you mix it with your lotion it still taste good and it smells phenomenal. The glitter in it is an overpowering and you get a beautiful glow
Bree s.
Kansas City
I just love how this makes my body feel and I love how it doesn't dry my skin out after words. I just love the smell of it to.
Lacey W.
I have the marshmallow flavor and it's nice and subtle. I like not looking like a stripper!
Summer F.
Saint Albans, WV
This is so neat, my boyfriend said it actually tastes like cocoa. Haha. Only con is that it doesn't stay long and I only use it when going out in the summertime.
Krystle P.
This looks good... and smells "delicious" love it!!! I have owned the other one in marshmallow scent, and that one is a favourite too... too bad I have not seen both in stores lately
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This stuff was amazing! I haven't seen it sold anywhere in so long, if they sell it online I am going to buy some more immediately. It smells amazing and leaves your skin with light gold and sparkly flecks. It's not thick glittery it's beautiful shimmer. The best part is that it makes your skin taste sweet wherever you apply it. I loved to apply it to my collar bone, chest, legs and shoulders. It also gives off a little hint of a tan. You will glow, sparkle, smell and taste divine!!!!