BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
I wasn't very pleased with this. It was really expensive and honestly tasted terrible. The smell wasn't great either
Megan B.
Tulsa, OK
I've had this powder forever and it still hasd the delicious cocoa smell! It does have a nice shimmer to it but it was just a total impulse buy that I've now had for almost 7 years.
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
Oh if you like lots of glitter this is for you! If you don't stay far far away even after it's licked off you still have glitter /shimmer all over you
Brooke M.
Flavored body powder...woot! Woot! So something my husband complained about was when my skin tasted like whatever makeup I had applied that day/evening. Maybe TMI, but really what else is flavored body powder for? That said, this stuff doesn't taste AMAZING, but according to my hubby it is better than your typical makeup-flavored body powder.
Breanna O.
turlock, CA
It was cute but too shimmery for me! Lol the taste was alright , it is messy overall and got everywhere
Marta K.
It is an alright product. Just a powder nothing much. Use it on a few occasions put nothing amazing. However I liked the little brush it came with.
Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
What a sweet makeup treat! These powders give a luminous glow to your skin while smelling and tasting delicious. Kim K. just released her skin secret and it was body highlight! This is the perfect product to perfect that beautiful glow!
Jacqueline S.
Hawthorne, CA
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette Really love the texture and pigment of these gorgeous shadows!
Vanessa E.
Baldwin, NY
The smell, the taste, it's amazing! Not to mention the gold shimmer it leaves on my skin is amazing. My mom randomly brought it home from marshalls. It compliments my darker skin tone. I would repurchase but unnfortunately it's discontinued.
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
Smells so good and it actually does taste like Coco. I don't use it that often because I don't have a place to use it but when I do wear it, it is long-lasting. I'm not sure if I would buy it again just because I don't use it much but good product