BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christine S.
Coachella, CA
This is a great bronzer and has a great taste too. I recommend this for any evening or holiday outing.
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
It was cute but too shimmery for me! Lol the taste was alright , it is messy overall and got everywhere
Rainey D.
Greenwood, IN
I love this product! It has such such an amazing scent and also adds a little fun to the bedroom!
gabbie r.
Hobart, IN
good product not too pricey and it was easy to apply. it's pretty long lasting. i would recommend
Lacey W.
I have the marshmallow flavor and it's nice and subtle. I like not looking like a stripper!
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Why would you want flavored body stuff. This truly makes no sense. I wouldn't buy wtf
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
All around good product. I love the way it makes my skin feel lightweight & flawless.
NDAI A.
Toronto
If you loved 'Mean Girls' as much as I did then you will understand why I love this product so much. I haven't seen them sell it for a while so if you have one you are lucky. I bought mine almost a decade ago and I still have tons left! Great taste and looks beautiful on the skin.
Samantha B.
lisboa
Simply gorgeous!!! Except i read some reviewa where it showed " bronze glow"... It's norte realy bronze like cocoa Abd gingersnap UD body powders...however, this onde is almost line victoria's secret shimmer powder...it was a pretty shimmer!
Krystle P.
This looks good... and smells "delicious" love it!!! I have owned the other one in marshmallow scent, and that one is a favourite too... too bad I have not seen both in stores lately