BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tamarah O.
Canyon Lake, TX
Love it! Tastes so yummy, doesn't dry out skin. Won't interfere with your perfume scent. I totally recommend trying.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
It is an interesting product for sure but I like it. It's a nice treat for your body! A little extra but I like it
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Chocolate flavored body powder, need I say more! So fun and so yummy, it definitely adds some spice to date night!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
I love this!Mine taste like marshmallows!!I literally put this all over my entire body!!My bf love it too...wink
Cassy W.
Smells and tastes amazing as I'm told.. gives a beautiful glow to the skin for that gorgeous bronze summer look
Allie V.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I used to love this shimmer bronzer, the fragrance it to die for. I would definitely purchase this!! I love it!
corry p.
Valley stream, NY
Omg, this body powder smells fantabulous.. it goes on and makes your skin feel like satin..i Absoultly love it
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
I love the chocolate smell that this product has, as long as you love the smell, I'd definitely recommend it.
Amanda E.
Marrero
One of the best products I have tried it shows of in just the right lighting. I would recommend this product
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
I didn't purchase this but my friend had it and I tested it out. Smells so good I wanted to lick my skin.