BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
This smells so good and I don't usually go for body products that smell like food. Subtly sweet with a little shimmer. Very sexy!
ROSIE T.
Dearborn , MI
This product is beyond Love the shimmer obviously the taste and surprisingly good but the word to the wise don't let it get wet
Bree s.
Kansas City
I just love how this makes my body feel and I love how it doesn't dry my skin out after words. I just love the smell of it to.
Kylie T.
Used this over the summer and it gave me such an amazing glow! It wasn't to extreme but also not to subtle. Love this productđź’–đź’–
Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have had this stuff for a long time! It lasts forever and has a nice shimmer! I got it at Sephora and it is a little pricey
Caitlyn S.
I cant even tell tpu how much i love this brand fpr their eyeshadow palletes and bronzers and their highlighters are the best
Sarah M.
Sachse, TX
I love this body powder. It smells decadent and has just the right amount of shimmer. The puff is really soft and nice too.
Meggie L.
Haven't used this in ages but I remember buying this when I was younger and loving it I felt like a fairy when I put it on
Gabrielle G.
Love This! Great for daily use and it smells nice! I would definitely recommend! You've got to get your hands on this!
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
I wasn't very pleased with this. It was really expensive and honestly tasted terrible. The smell wasn't great either