BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makayla T.
Saint Charles
IM IN AW OVER THIS PRODUCT! I USE IT JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY ITS NOT HARSH ON MY SKIN' IT LAST ALL THREW OUT THE DAY! NO REAPPLYING! I ORDERED IT OFFLINE YOU ALL SHOULD GO BUY SOME!! I KNOW I WILL AGAIN NEXT WEEK!
Megan B.
Tulsa, OK
I've had this powder forever and it still hasd the delicious cocoa smell! It does have a nice shimmer to it but it was just a total impulse buy that I've now had for almost 7 years.
Posie G.
Burnsville
This is a fairly good product, there are some minor that could be changed. It adds a good sparkle to your skin. I do not know if this is very healthy to be consuming.....
Kylie D.
Really good product I like it a lot it is super nice I don't use it too often but when I do use it I like it as a really really really good scent I got it at urban decay
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Received this as a gift a few months back. At first I was a little skeptical but after using it, I fell in love! It smells absolutely delicious! I use it about once a week!
Heather A.
Poland, OH
I love this powder. I've used it for years! Pretty hard to find sometimes, but totally worth it. They smell (and taste) delicious. They add a pretty shimmer also.
Summer F.
Charleston, WV
This is so neat, my boyfriend said it actually tastes like cocoa. Haha. Only con is that it doesn't stay long and I only use it when going out in the summertime.
Lauren x.
I got this product a couple years ago and I still haven't run out yet! They give you a lot of product and it lasts a very long time. I usually put this on my neck and chest to give my skin that shimmery look. And my boyfriend loves kissing it off me ;)
Meghan K.
Madison, WI
I cant live without my Urban Decay Flavored Body Powder! It is a little procey but worth every penny for such a great, long lasting product. Its so smoothe and light! I never worry about it wearing off while Im out. I will continue to buy and use this product!
Daniela P.
I bought this years ago! It smelled sooo yummy but I never tasted it even though I really, reeeeally wanted to! I really miss UD's retro packaging designs; they were so young, fun and carefree.