BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Allison M.
Roswell, NM
Smells so good and it actually does taste like Coco. I don't use it that often because I don't have a place to use it but when I do wear it, it is long-lasting. I'm not sure if I would buy it again just because I don't use it much but good product
Rouland R.
winter garden, FL
My husband loves this . I wear it on sexy nights brings a smile to his face. Long lasting would repurchase and recommend. Well priced. I used once in a while not everyday.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Omg I use to LOVE this urban decay body powder! I remember thinking it was so cool that it was edible! Haha I had the honey one. I loved the way the glitter looked. It was more of a shimmer, it was not chunky or anything which I loved.
Krista Z.
Darien, IL
one of the coolest things about this powder is that it tastes the way it smells!  I have tried to cocoa, marshmallow, and honey powders and loved them all.  I have also used it on friends for weddings, dances, and other events to add a gorgeous glow to the skiN!
Lynsey L.
Archbald, PA
I have every shade ever made! This product literally lasts FOREVER. a little shimmer goes a long way. Perfect for all over body. It is very soft and leaves a beautiful scent on your skin. One scent/lick is better than the next!!
V V.
Orlando Florida
Nice color, easy to Apply, smells good, tastes good. Soft to the touch and easily blended. Give that extra bit that you need and it's easy to travel with. Stays on long. Can be used on the face or thebody. I would re purchase.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I love the coverage this give and the natural color. Very easy to apply and blend to your skin tone. The only problem I have is that is smells too good and I smell like a chocolate bar all day, which really isn't a problem
Megan S.
Cincinnati
This product is great. It smells really nice, it applies pretty shear. I picked it up on the urban decay website and I'm glad I took the chance to buy it. I recommend it to anyone who loves an extra boost of fragrance.
Kendra C.
St George, UT
My favorite post bath body powder! Locks in hydration while giving the skin a beautiful finish! The scent is very gentle and extremely enjoyable! The effects last well into the next day! Lather, rinse, dry, and repeat!
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Literally tastes like putting actual cocoa on your body. Fun little product for private times and a little goes a long way. A little pricey but worth the money. Would definitely recommend for personal use or with others!